Chapter 39

Lin Suici swore that he really just wanted to see if Pei Chuan's back was injured.

However, his gaze couldn't help but follow the man's movements, watching the man's slender fingers unfastened his buttons one by one, there was an indescribable astringency in his casual movements.

Soon, the upper body covered under the fine and expensive fabric was exposed.

As expected, Pei Chuan should be a guy who works out regularly, one can already tell that he is in good shape through the clothes.

He belongs to the type who appears thin when dressed, but has flesh when undressed.

He also doesn't look like those strong muscular men, but he is definitely not thin. In fact his figure looks quite pleasing to the eyes with just the right amount of flesh and muscles.

He has healthy light wheat-colored skin, wide shoulders and narrow waist, strong and tight muscle lines, eight-pack abdominal muscles with distinct grooves. All in all, he looks sexy and full of strength.

Lin Suici only took a glance, then instinctively shifted his eyes, and lowered his head.

Pei Chuan could see his slightly reddened ear tips, but pretended not to know anything on his face, "What's wrong?"

Lin Suici secretly swallowed his saliva, restrained his emotions, and raised his head as if nothing had happened. He fixed his gaze on Pei Chuan's back without squinting.

Everyone is a man, so there is nothing to be embarrassed of, he...he is just envious and ashamed of himself because he doesn't have any abdominal muscles.

Little did he know that in Pei Chuan's eyes, he could only be considered a boy.

The ashtray hit the place not far below the back of his neck, where a small piece of skin was bruised, similar to the size of an egg, and it didn't look serious.

Pei Chuan didn't care about this kind of little injury that was neither painful nor itchy. He just frowned slightly at the moment he was hit.

Lin Suici was extremely serious. He dipped his fingertips in ointment and gently applied it to the bruised skin.

The cool ointment touched the skin, with the temperature of the young man's fingertips. His movements were so light that Pei Chuan didn't feel any pain at all. However, the skin felt inexplicably itchy, like a light feather brushing against it.

The ward was very quiet, so quiet that they could hear each other's breathing.

Pei Chuan pursed his lips, and his back tensed up slightly.

After applying the medicine, Lin Suici put the medicine tube away. He casually glanced down and then his gaze stopped somewhere.

On Pei Chuan's side waist, there was a scar of about seven or eight centimeters. The scar was a little shallow, and it should have been there for a long time.

This scar added a little wildness to Pei Chuan for no reason.

Lin Suici's heart moved slightly, and as if controlled by a ghost, he stretched out his index finger and lightly touched the scar, then retracted it immediately as if he got electrocuted.

Realizing that his action was a bit abrupt, he frowned in annoyance.

However, Pei Chuan's usual calm voice suddenly sounded in his ears, "I was a bit reckless when I was a child, and this scar was left when I fought with someone."

As Pei Chuan spoke, he put his shirt back on. His movements were slow, and his slender fingers fastened the buttons one by one.

After putting on his clothes, he turned to look at the young man, who was standing with a dumbfounded expression on his face and let out a low laugh from his throat, "Scared?"