STILL DON'T TALK

"I don't know how Brother Suici is now. He is alone outside, where can he go..."

  Jiang Jingyan was silent for a moment, then sighed inaudibly, and he looked directly at Jiang Le eyes, as if to see through people.

  "Lele, are you sure you are telling the truth?"

  Obviously not expecting the other party to say this, Jiang Le was slightly startled, his expression was innocent and blank, and he looked at Jiang Jingyan for unknown reasons.

  "What's the truth?"

  Jiang Le observed his brother's scrutinizing eyes, and quickly understood what the other party meant. His pupils shrank, and then he stood up suddenly.

  "Brother, do you suspect that I'm lying?" Jiang Le looked at Jiang Jingyan in disbelief, "You don't believe what I said?"

  Jiang Jingyan: "Lele, calm down first."

  "What do you want me to do? Calm down, do you think I lied on purpose and wronged Lin Suici?" Jiang Le clenched his fists and stared at Jiang Jingyan angrily and aggrieved.

  "Brother, I'm your own younger brother. I was kidnapped by someone else. If you don't care about me, it's fine, but you still help Lin Suici?"

  "In your heart, I'm not as important as Lin Suici? He's a good person, I am the bad guy, right?"

  "By the way, did you bring him a gift just now?"

  Seeing Jiang Le's excited reaction, Jiang Jingyan didn't answer his question, "Lele, that's not what I meant."

  But Jiang Le didn't want to listen to him anymore, he pulled Jiang Jingyan off the sofa, pushed him hard to the door, and closed the door hard.

  "Lele?"

  There was a voice of grievance mixed with Jiang Le's anger: "Jiang Jingyan, I don't want to see you again, go find your good brother!"

  He really felt aggrieved, obviously Lin Suici was the culprit who destroyed their family. If it's not because of Lin Suici and his crazy mother, their family will not become the laughing stock of others after dinner.

  Although his brother loves him on weekdays, he still defends Lin Suici openly and secretly, and now he is questioning him because of Lin Suici.

  Who is Jiang Jingyan's younger brother!

  Although the design wronged Lin Suici, Jiang Le felt that he was not wrong at all, and his brother should not question him about this.

  Jiang Jingyan stood outside the corridor. He looked at the closed door, closed his eyes helplessly, and rubbed his temples.

  The reason why he said those words just now was because he knew this younger brother.

  Although Jiang Le seemed to treat Lin Suici very well on the surface and had no malice, he knew that Jiang Le didn't like Lin Suici.

  There were times when Jiang Jingyan accidentally saw Jiang Le deliberately targeting Lin Suici.

  For example, when he was a child, Jiang Le secretly cut his own book with scissors, but cried and told his parents that Lin Suici did it.

  He deliberately hid the toys in Lin Suici's room, and then accused him of stealing his things in front of his parents.

  If Jiang Jingyan hadn't accidentally seen the little things his brother was doing behind his back, he would have almost believed it.