Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty-Six

Silence enveloped the room as he held the card up on to my face. His facial expression suggested that he was waiting for an answer and he would have to wait a long time because I didn't owe him anything.

"Leanne."

"Vladamir." I mimicked his tone and voice.

"Why do you have this?" He repeated the question again but this time slower and his voice had a hint of anger in it.

I shrugged casually. "It doesn't concern you."

"It does not concern me?" Vladamir repeated the question, the hint of anger no longer sounding like a hint.

"Yep. Now get out of my room." I gave him a sweet smile as he frowned down at me. I reached over and tried to snatch the card off him but he moved his hand away.

"Tell me why this card is in your possession."

"Why do you think dumb arse?" I snapped not in the mood to talk to him anymore.

He didn't say anything as he stood there with his jaws clenched. I let out a sigh as I realised that he wouldn't leave me alone or this room until he had answer. "She gave it to me."

"When?"

Letting out a bigger sigh I answered his question. "Yesterday at the club." He didn't look like he believed me and I shook my head in annoyance. "I barely go anywhere, where else would I have seen her?"

"Why did you keep it?"

What is up with him and the million questions? I'm sure he has plans to ruin other people's day why isn't he doing that?

Shrugging, I answered his question. "I don't know." It wasn't a lie, I wasn't entirely sure why I kept the card. I was going to get rid of it but something stopped me. "Can I have it back now?"

It was very clear that he didn't want me to have this or have any contact with Selene which naturally only made me want to have it more. She was his...friend? I wasn't sure I could describe Selene or anyone as his friends, was he capable of having a friendship? She was his acquaintance not an enemy of his so why did he not want me to have any contact with her?

"No." He scrunched the card up causing annoyance to flare up inside me.

"You're an arse you know that! I wanted that back, why did you scrunch it up?"

His facial reaction remained blank as I screeched in his face. "Because you do not need it."

"Who are you to tell me what I need or don't need? I'm sick and tired of you dictating my life! I'm leaving, screw you."

I got up from bed only to be pushed back. I got up again and Vladamir pushed me back again causing me to let out a scream. "What the fuck?"

"Stay in bed." He commanded as he pushed me back to bed for the third time.

"You're not the boss of me."

Vladamir smirked. "I most certainly am."

I wanted to wipe the smirk of his face and it seemed like Vladamir knew what I was thinking as he grabbed both my wrists. "Behave."

"I hate you." I spat out as we glared at each other.

His smirk slipped slightly for a few seconds before it returned again, however, it wasn't the same as before, it looked forced like he was putting on a show.

"I do not care."

The anger dissipated from my body and I stopped fighting him. "Let go of me. I want to be alone."