Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty-Seven

What the hell was this bitch talking about?

Before I could tell anyone that she's a lying cow, Mikhail began to talk. "Go." He commanded Jo who looked unsure about what to do. "Now!"

Jo did as he asked and scurried out of the room and Mikhail was still holding my hands despite my many attempts to get him off me.

"It's okay Leah, we'll get you help." Mikhail tried to soothe me but it was doing the exact opposite.

I wasn't going crazy, Vladamir was planning on transferring the bond and bitch Tahlia and I knew that ,what I didn't know was why she was lying about it.

"Take your hands off her Mikhail." A voice casually demanded from the other side of the room.

We all turned to see Vladamir standing there with Jo behind him. I guess she went to find Vladamir and tell him what happened.

Mikhail immediately released my hands and I made most of his distracted state by punching him in the face.

The sound of my fist crushing Mikhail cheek bone was incredibly loud and rang through the room. Turning his head to face me and stretching his head side to side, Mikhail met my eyes.

Instead of anger filling his eyes and face he had a strange look in his eyes, he look...proud.

"You deserved that." I quickly defended my actions as I took a step back. I didn't think Mikhail would retaliate however I didn't want to risk it.

"Care to explain?" Vladamir questioned no one in particular.

Both Tahlia and Mikhail turned towards me causing Vladamir to do the same.

"Pricks." I muttered sending them both a dirty look.

"Leanne?"

"Mikhail thinks I'm going crazy and to be honest I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy from living in this mad house. Do you have any idea how incredibly crazy you all are? Do Shifters and Lycans have therapists, if they do you should all go because you'll all benefit a lot from getting help!"

They all stared at me as if I had lost the plot which was only aggravating me further.

"He thinks I'm crazy." I pointed at Mikhail. "I'm the only sane one here. I told him what you were planning on doing and he didn't believe me and then this cow." I gave Tahlia a dirty look and she stared right back at me blankly. "Didn't tell him the truth."

"Are you finished?"

I narrowed my eyes at Vladamir who was staring at me with raised eyebrows. "Yes arsehole, I am."

Vladamir chuckled slightly before setting his gaze on the others. "Tahlia, wait for me in my office." Tahlia obeyed Vladamir immediately and exited the room but not before giving me a little smirk.

"Do not worry Mikhail, she has not gone fully insane." Vladamir chuckled. "She is telling the truth."

Unfiltered shock and horror filled every inch of Mikhail's face. His eyes darted between the two of us as if he was trying to make sense of it. His usually cheerful voice was low and dull when he spoke. "What? How were you planning on doing that?"

"A Witch." Vladamir simply said.

Mikhail muttered something incorrehently before talking again.

"Ty ne mozhesh' byt' ser'yeznym, ona mne nravitsya. Ona nravitsya tebe." You cannot be serious, I like her. You like her. Mikahil said in what assumed was Russian.