Chapter Sixteen

*Not Edited*

Chapter Sixteen

I stood there like an idiot as I saw half-dressed woman grinding on a topless Vladamir who was sat on an armchair near the window. His hair was messy as if he or the gyrating woman had been running through it several times.

She leaned in, her t*ts practically rubbing his face, as she whispered something in his ears. He let out a chuckle as his hands wandered down her body and grabbed her arse, squeezing it hard. Letting out a loud and dramatic moan, she arched her back and began to move faster.

Why am I standing here and watching this?

As if he had heard my thoughts, Vladamir turned his head to look at me. There was no surprise or confusion on his face when he saw me standing there, it was as if he knew I was there all along.

We both stared at each other while the woman moaned and bounced on his lap. Vladamir then raised one eyebrow. "Do you want to join us?"

Do you want to die?

I stumbled back out the room and slammed the door behind me, my heart beating like crazy. I was in a weird haze as I roamed the house, trying to find my room. It was difficult as I was not familiar with the layout so I followed the sound of the music which led me to where all the guests were.

I saw one of the servers carrying a try of drinks, I beelined for him and grabbed two of them quickly. "Trust me, I need it more than they do."

Not bothering to wait for his response I headed over to the kitchen, sipping on one of them as I walked. I sat down on one of the stools and slammed the drinks down on the counter. I could hear the music but it wasn't as loud as before. My mind wandered back to Vladamir and the woman causing me to wince slightly as I felt a sharp pain run through my body.

Why does that keep happening? Do I have an undiagnosed illness? Maybe I should get that checked out?

Grabbing one of the drinks I quickly downed it, ignoring the slight burn in my throat. I wasn't sure how to describe what I was feeling, it was strange. I felt empty but also...hurt? I had no idea why I felt hurt. It's not like I cared if he shagged that girl, in fact just earlier I told him to do just that. I told him to do whatever he wanted and that I would do the same so why was I feeling hurt by his actions?

I was exhausted and that could possibly explain it. I wasn't thinking clearly and was confusing my emotions. Yep that's it, tired Leah led to confused Leah.

"Drinking alone?" The sound of Mikhail's voice had me looking up.

I wasn't in the mood for socialising so I ignored him. He interpreted my silence as an invitation to sit down next to me. He gently bumped his shoulder against me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired."

"So instead of sleeping you're here drinking?"

I glared at him. "I don't know if you can see or hear, but they're a party going on right now."

"Your room deep is located in the other side of the house. You won't be able to hear a thing." Mikhail informed me.

"Oh." I got up from the stool, grabbing my drink with me. "I'm off to bed then."

Mikhail stood up and stopped me from leaving. "I have a better idea. Come join the party."

"No thanks." I told him as I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"I know where Vladamir is." He lowered his voice and leaned closer. "Don't you want revenge?"

I looked at the man that was supposedly Vladamir's friend. "I don't care what he does, it doesn't concern me."