Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

"You bitch." The man snarled at me once he gained control of his footing.

He reached towards me but was stopped by Vladamir who grabbed him from behind.

"What the fuck!" The man struggled to remove himself from Vladamir's grip.

"What happened Leanne?"

I should have kept my mouth shut but instead I said this. "The prick started to touch me."

Vladamir's reaction was instantaneous and I barely saw it happen. Within a millisecond of hearing what I had said Vladamir had snapped his neck and discarded him onto the ground like he was a piece of trash.

"Oh my god." I gasped out as I stared at the man on the ground. His body was in a weird angle and his eyes were open. "Is he dead?"

"No he is sleeping with his eyes open." Vladamir muttered. "Of course he is dead."

"You killed him?" I whisper-yelled as I looked around. "Oh my god. You killed him."

"Yes."

"Why did you do that? Are you crazy?"

Why did I ask that question? Of course he is crazy!

"He should not have touched you."

"You-I-you, oh my god. I can't believe this. I think I'm going to be sick." I tried to stop myself from freaking out but how do you stop yourself from freaking out after watching a psycho kill someone?

Vladamir's face was filled with disgust. "Do not be sick."

"That's what you fussed about? Me being sick? You just killed somebody!"

Vladamir looked like he was bored of this conversation. He stepped over the dead man on the ground and grabbed my arm. "We are going home."

"I'm not going home with you!" I hissed as I tried to pull away from him.

Vladamir let out an exasperated sigh before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck? Put me down you arse!" I screeched as I tugged my dress down.

Vladamir's hand trailed up my legs and up to my bare arse. "No underwear. You are a naughty girl."

"I am wearing underwear! I'm wearing a thong! Stop touching me and put me down."

"I did not feel anything." His hand went further up while I squirmed in his grip. "Ahh, I feel it now."

"Yeah after you've felt everything! Put me down! People will see up my dress!" It was hard to hold my dress down in the position I was in and I was in no mood to flash everyone I went past.

Brushing my hand away, he placed one arm across the bottom of my dress to keep it in place and began to walk.

"What about...what about the man?"

What if someone found him there? What if someone saw us? What if there's camera's around? I am not going to jail for that psycho.

"I will deal with it."

I didn't respond as my mind kept replaying one thing over and over again. Vladamir killed someone. I knew it didn't faze him and he had done it multiple times, in fact the first time I had met him he pulled out someone's heart in front of me and Nina but it didn't make it easier to process it.

As we navigated through the crowd people gave us weird looks but no one said anything including me. I knew if I yelled for help, one- there would be no point asking for help as I live with him and two- if someone did help me they might end up like that unfortunate man.