Chapter Fifteen

*Not Edited*

Chapter Fifteen

By the time I was done forwarding over all the necessary documents I was starving. It was a little past 11am when I finally left the room. The enormous house was a little difficult to navigate around and I found myself wondering around in circles.

I was greeted by a middle-aged woman once I found the kitchen. "Hello Ms Ashford, I'm Jo." She stretched her hand out and I shook it.

"You can call me Leah."

"What would you like to eat Leah?" She monitored for me to sit down on the cream barstool.

"It's okay, I can make it. I usually have cereal for breakfast anyway. Do you have any coco pops?"

The woman blinked a few times. "No we don't have any coco pops. What would you like me to make for you?"

"Honestly, it's fine, I can make it myself. I-"

"Let her make you something to eat." A man's voice interrupted me, I looked over to see Mikhail sauntering into the room.

I hopped onto one of the stools and watched as he muttered something to Jo. "Seriously it's fine, you don't have to do that." I told Jo as she began to pull some items from the cabinets out.

"It's not a problem, it's my job." Jo simply said as she continued.

"Do you live here?" I asked Mikhail who sat down next to me.

"No, I was just dropping something off."

I looked at Jo who had her back towards us and lowered my voice. "Do the staff here know what you and Vladamir are?"

"You're one of us too." Mikhail said in a mock whisper. "Yes, they're either Werewolves or Shifters."

"Oh."

"Have you got any plans for tonight?" Mikhail questioned as typed something on his phone.

"Not really, I'm going over to see my friend a bit later." I didn't get a chance to speak to Nina privately yesterday about everything that had happened. I sent her a message earlier letting her know I was coming over so we could talk.

"Why?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows suggestively. "You want to do something together?"

Mikhail laughed. "If you weren't mated to Vladamir, we could have done lots of things." He winked at me and I gave him a shove.

"You're just like him, a creep!"

I laughed as Mikhail put his hand over his chest. "You wound me."

"How long have you known him for?"

"Hm, maybe around 50 years?"

I gasped. "Woah, how old are you?" He looked like he was in his late 20s.

"How old are you?" He asked, instead of answering my question.

"I'm 21."

Mikhail inhaled sharply. "You're very young and very different to Vladamir's usual type of women."

"How old is he?"

It was strange I never once thought about his age but now I feel grossed out about the fact that I've slept with a man hundreds of years older than me. Nina once told me that Gabriel was like 400 years old and that freaked me out, hopefully he's not that old.

"Very, very old."

"Urgh." I shuddered. "I don't think I want to know anymore."

Mikhail laughed and was about to say something when Vladamir walked into the kitchen. Once Mikhail saw him he stood up and looked at me. "I'll see you around." He said something to Vladamir before he left causing Vladamir to smirk.