Chapter 48

Thank you so much ppl for the inline comments in last chapter. I'm expecting a good feedback in this too.😸

Reva's pov

"So how you guys got married? " One of my classmate Prabh asked after Anshika stop crying . Prabh a super cute guy with glasses who used to have a crush on me. But the only problem was that he lacks in the area of height and was afraid of Viraaj.

In my class only three used to have a crush on me. Out of which two confessed to me and about the third one I just know he has a crush on me because of the girly instincts, you know.

Prabh, the sunshine, Rohan, the stay away from me and Viraaj the best friend.

But let me tell you, none of them I swear none of them was even close to my Ansh.

"Ya, never thought that class shipping will really lead to something like this" Aditi spoke making manvi laugh out loud.

"Guys, you are getting them wrong. They're not married" manvi said and Aditi's face lit up.

Yep! Aditi had a crush on Reyansh but that doesn't matter because more than half of the girls population was under the charm of Reyansh Singh in high school.

"Then why he is acting as Reva's knight armour?" Prabh asked.

"And why she came holding Reyansh hand when she has a husband" Isha snickers at me.

"Don't tell us you got married to an ugly hag and now Reyansh seems to be better choice to get divorced after". Anshika the fucking idiot speak.

Does pregnancy harmones make bad people more bad? I mean come on I am controlling myself from blasting on her because of her condition but she is just want it so bad. Bitch!

"Mind your tongue Anshika or feel free to leave" Viraaj speak for the very first time before I could say anything to Anshika and everyone become silent. I look at him and we had an eye contact.

It's been years. He grew up!

Suddenly I start feeling suffocated. All the memories flooded back to brain. Why did I and Viraaj ended in this way. He was my bestest friend. Me Manvi and Viraaj studied in one school, in one class from pre nursery.

Form childhood to whole adolescence Manvi and Viraaj friendship was everything for me. Numerous times he cried on my shoulder after his mother died and cheer me up in my hard times.

Through out the whole school life three of us rely on each other. From every festival to each other's birthday and from birthdays to school sports meets and annual festivals, every moment was special and was full of joy.

I still remember how we finish our board exam crying and whining over syllabus and how afraid we were for results.

We wanted to go to the same college, Viraaj even fought with his father because he didn't wanted to go abroad.

But then all changed. He leaves,he leaves willingly and that to because of my one answer. After that we never talk or see each other.

How we end up here?

Sometimes I think it's me who messed up all the things. It's me who destroy everything.

Maybe!

"Reva! Are you alright?" manvi asked shaking me and i snap out from our past. Beautiful past if I could remove that particular day. Perhaps.

"Ya, i'm ok" I said and take deep breaths to calm my nerves.

"Don't we rude Viraaj,we got it. You are her best friend but facts are facts. Right guys?" Isha asked shrugging her shoulder like she is saying the most obvious think in the world.