Chapter 16

Reva's pov

I finally get ready for our dinner at Rachit's home. I was thinking about Manvi, that idiot didn't even call again and I don't know what was she means by meeting me tonight without discussing the place and time.

I wore a saree today because it's been days since I wore one and this saree literally have my heart. It was a mixture of white shades and adorned with grey and silver lines. I do a light touch up and wear a neck piece which was complimenting my look.

I came out from our room and found my husband on couch with his laptop... workaholic enough!!

He was wearing a simple black shirt with denim and white sneakers. Wow! he doesn't even have to do anything to look hot. I know it's stupid but I feel jealous from my own husband about how good he can look without even trying. It's so unfair.

"Ready?" he asked stopping the train of my thoughts.

"Yes" I replied.

"Ok, let's go" He said picking up the keys. What...that's it. Is he not going to tell me about how I am looking (Well it's not like you complement him) my inner self answered.

"Come"

Ansh called me again and I went towards him. Huh! who cares about his views. We both don't speak after that but to be honest I am feeling bad. I spend almost an hour to get ready only for him and he didn't even spare another glance to me. Ugh... Whatever who cares. (You Reva you)

Ansh parked car in a parking area which was unknown to me and like always open the car door for me. Atleast he remember this.

"What happened " He finally speaks.

"Nothing h" I replied with an smile or I say a sarcastic smile. Didn't he know what happened?

"You seems irritated by something" he said holding my hand as if he doesn't know his ignorant nature is the reason of my irritation.

"It's nothing" I said as we walked into elevator.

He didn't questioned after that but also didn't leave my hand. What's with him,why he is this silent today.

The elevator door opened on a floor I don't know the count because I don't pay much attention as my whole attention was on my husband. He didn't look at me even for once while I am staring at him like he is a piece of art.

Ansh walked inside with my hand in his. As we both reached towards the drawing room my eyes almost came out.

Oh! My books!.....I rubbed my eyes twice to confirm the seen in front of me.

Right now my best friend is kissing my husband's best friend in front of me. I looked at them with surprise and red cheeks while Ansh clear his throat to grabbed their attention as they still didn't notice our presence.
They both looked towards us listening to Ansh.

"Oh! Hi bestie...finally you came" Manvi said with a grin and came towards me ignoring Rachit.
It's not shocking for me to see my best friend like this because we always talked about our sexual fantasies extra casually.
But when did she say yes to Rachit???

"Come with me, I was waiting for you"she said and pulled me with her towards another corner of house away from my husband. She guide me into a room and locked the door.

"What's going on Manvi" I asked her.

"I'm in a relationship with Rachit" She said with a full smile on her face.

"Since" I asked

"I actually said yes to him at your wedding" She said again smiling. Her smiling face confirmed me that he is treating her right.