Chapter 5

Reva's pov

After coming down, papa called him and i went towards kitchen. In kitchen maa was already preparing breakfast. She is such a sweet lady, I feel so blessed having her as my mother in law.

"You are looking so pretty, just like a doll",maa said after looking at me.  I smiled at her and wish her good morning.

"Good morning beta" she said.

After that me and maa talked for a while and i helped her in preparing breakfast. Then she asked me to make something sweet for my 'first rasoi'.

Maa also told me that he has a sweet tooth and his favourite sweet is 'Gulab Jamun' but right now i don't have time to prepare 'gulab jamun' . I'll make them for him later for now i prepare 'kheer' with some dry fruits.

When i was done with kheer i started setting up the breakfast table just then maa, papa and Anvika (Ansh's sister) came.

"Reva you don't have to do all this come sit down with us and have your breakfast" papa said.

"It's ok papa, I'm almost done" I said to him with a smile.

"Bhabhi (sister-in-law)you are so sweet,I am happy that you married my brother. You know i thought he is going to be single forever with his anger issues." Anvi said with a giggle.

I also smiled towards her.They all are so good to me, I am really lucky to have all of them.

"Reva beta kheer is delicious" maa said after eating a full spoon of kheer.

"Yes bhabhi it's really tasty i didn't know that you cook this much delicious." Anvika said

"I am happy that you like it, I'll cook for you if you like my cooking this much" i said to her.

"Of course bhabhi but you don't have to cook alone,we'll cook together." She said and smiled at me and i also pass her a happy look that says definitely.

then papa also praised me. I felt really happy that they like it. I was wondering about him, he would like it or not. What if he doesn't like it. (Everyone liked it  Reva why he won't)

Everyone is here but where is he? Did he already went to office? He didn't even have breakfast. I wanted to see him.

"looking for bhai(brother)..bhabhi(sister-in-law)" Anvi asked with a questioned look . I blushed a little and shook my head in 'NO'.

I served myself breakfast while thinking about him just then he came and sit beside me. I look towards him and he was again already looking at me. I avert my gaze and tried to served him breakfast.

"I can do it myself ,you don't have to do this" he spoke softly and held my hand in front of everyone. My cheeks heated instantly , i nodded my head and take my hand back from his. He served himself breakfast.

"My dear brother, how's the kheer" Anvi asked him.
"It's tastes delics but a little different,why are you asking? did you make it? " he answered and asked to Anvi

"No bhai, not me your wife made it as her first rasoi" Anvika said to him and he just nodded his head.

Do he really likes it or not.
I mean if likes it he should say something to me.

"Don't tell me Ansh that you are going to office on the first day of your marriage" maa said while glaring at him.

"No Maa, it's an urgent meeting, I'll be back in two hours" he said to maa while serving himself another bowl of kheer. Now i think he likes it.

"Brother, you are married now, I think that you should work on this workaholic nature of yours otherwise you are going to face a hard time , right bhabhi" Anvi said while looking at me.