Chapter 32

Reva's pov

"Ok bye maa " I cut the call after talking to my in laws. Me and Ansh came back to our penthouse after a week of Diwali and I'm missing everyone so much. After I came from there since then I'm busy with Khushi, manvi and Driti in the shopping of Khushi's wedding.Talking about Ansh he too is busy in his project because it'll going to end really soon.I hardly seen him this week properly as most of the time he left early and came late. I know he has a lot of work and I shouldn't complain but I miss him.

My stomach grumbled reminding me that I didn't eat anything after I came from college. I look at the clock of my room and it was eight in evening. I stand up on my legs half hearted to fill up my tummy thinking about him. I didn't eat with him from two days. Ugh... I wish he can come home at time.

I open my room's door and noticed Ansh coming towards our room opening the upper buttons of his shirt with his blazer in his left hand and messy hairs.I rubbed my eyes and a smile crept on my face.
I instantly run towards him and without thinking anything engulfed him into a tight hug.

"Did my wife miss me" he hugged me back and said while caressing my head and I hugged him more tightly.

"You are early today" I said broking the hug and look at his face. He was looking so tired and smiling at me.

"Yes, come here" he replied hugging me again and I feel him inhaling my scent.

"Ansh" I said after some time when it's feel like he is not in the mood of letting me go.

"Hmmm" he hummed at my call.

"Get freshen up, I'll set the dinner table" I said and he sigh with an ok.

He come back after changing into a black t-shirt with joggers and I serve him dinner. We both eat in a comfortable silence and today I was the one who stare at him.

After dinner I'll do the dishes and he was on phone with Arjav. Discussing God knows what? Khushi was right he loves Arjav more than me.

I came to my room and just like every night after doing my night schedule open my novel but I wasn't reading it because my whole attention was on door or I say on Ansh who was outside the room. After waiting for sometime I start focusing on the story as it's not seems like to me he is going to finish his talk soon.
Sometime later he came to our room and came to me. He took my book from my hand making me look at him. I looked into his eyes and his eyes we're sleepy.

"You look tired" I said and he put his head in my lap making me surprise.

" you are working without proper rest now-a-days" I said moving my fingers into his soft threads.

"Just one more week and this project is going to end" he said looking at me with a smile.

"One week? Are not going to attend Arjav and Khushi's wedding?" I asked as only four days are left in their wedding.

"I'm going to but I'll be late for most of the functions" He said looking into my eyes and I nodd while thinking. I wanted him to come with me and attend every function but it's seems like it's not gonna happen. He and his work!

"Are you upset?" he asked smiling.
"Do you want me to go with you?" he question again as I start massaging his head.

"No,i think it's kind of good or else you'll keep Arjav busy in work even on his wedding" I said to him to hide the fact how badly I want to go there with him and his smile vanished.

"I'm not that mean. I even gave him leave just after a week of Diwali due to his wedding." he said justifying himself.

"I appreciate it husband" I said.