Prank 💔

*knock knock* Someone was knocking on your door. "A moment" you shouted. You wiped your tears and got up. You walked to the door and opened it. She was standing behind the door. She stepped in and saw your red puffy eyes. She asks: "Have you been crying?" *humming* "Oh my love, can I ask why?" "Sodo pranked me. He gave me salt water when I asked for a glass of water from him. " you told her.

"That little piece of shit" she said. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" she asked from you. "No, I'm okay. I'm a bit thirsty, but I have a water bottle with me" at the same time showing her your water bottle. "Wait here a moment, I will come back soon." she said and left the room.

She looked Sodo from different rooms of the ministry without luck. In the Swiss room she heard his voice. She knocked on the door and after it opened the door. Both ghouls looked shocked. She walked inside to the room and to the front of Sodo. "Y/N IS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" she screamed straight to his face. Sodo looked now fearful. She left the room without saying anything more.

*knock knock* You opened the door. She walked in to your room while you walked back to your bed. You were back towards her. She walked next to you, and you turned your back towards her. "Hey, is everything okay?" she asked. *sniff* You wiped tears from your eyes. "You can cry. You don't need to play brave to me. Bottling your emotions isn't a good idea, you know that." she comforted you as she came to sit on your bed next to you and pet your back.