Aurora: summer free day activities

In the morning you woke up to loud noise. It was probably ghouls in the living room making the noise. You turned your head to see that Aurora was wake. "I'm still sleepy," She said. "We don't need to yet to get up," you replied. So you cuddled to good position again and let your eyelids to fall shut.

After few hours of sleep you woke again. You turned around and didn't see Aurora next to you so you figured out that she is wake too. Next you stod up from the bed and headed to the kitchen. When etrering the kitchen you saw her eating the breakfast. You grabbed some breakfast and joined her.

Next you return the room after breakfast. In the room you changed to day clothes. Then you joined the ghouls in the living room.

In the living room you played board and card games with ghouls.

At noon you have an idea, go to get ice cream and go to walk in beach. So you went to put your shoes on and leave the ministry.  

While walking towards the supermarket you chatted about rumours of ministry. 

When you entered the supermarket you headed to the ice cream section. You chose your favourite ice cream and Auroa chose to eat the same. You paid the ice creams and left the supermarket. 

While walking to the beach you ate your ice creams, when you arrive to the beach you went to sit on the bench. 

After a time you started to walk back to the ministry. 

When you arrive back to the ministry you went to the living room to spent evening with other ghouls and ghoulettes.