You get yourself into fight with them 💔

Cirrus: You get yourself into an argument while laying in her bed. You got up and left the room angrily. 

At lunch, you were sitting awkwardly and quietly next to each other. You left the table as soon as you could. 

In the evening you were spending time with some other ghouls when Mountain asked why you acted angry towards each other. You tell him why you're mad at her and he left the living room for a moment. After a moment he came and asked you to come to the hall. 

In the hall he was waiting with her. He left the living room when he told you to agree. She suddenly hugged you and you made an agreement. 

After agreeing you go to the living room and cuddle on the sofa.

Cumulus: You left the kitchen in anger. She stayed in the kitchen and sat down on a chair. She was heartbroken because she made you angry and now you are in fight. 

You locked yourself in your room. In the room you curled up in your bed and started to cry. You cried until Aether came to knock on your door. You got up and opened the door. He asked if you came to dinner. Immediately after the dinner question he asked why you have been crying. To be a ghoul, Aether is emotionally insightful and notices that you have been crying. 

After a long explanation why you ended up fighting, you asked him to get Cumulus and he left the hall. After a moment he came back with her. Immediately you hugged her and asked her to forgive you. She accepted the apology and asked you to forgive her. Of course you accepted her apology. Now you have settled the fight and you left to have dinner with Aether. 

Sunshine: She left your room angrily. After that afternoon you haven't seen her until the next days evening. 

She was sitting on the sofa.  You came to sit next to her, in silence. You just sit there at silence watching when Rain, Sodo and Swiss were playing a card game. 

After a few rounds of the card game, she came to sit in you lap and layed her head to your chest.  You just sit in silence. She whispered to your ear her apology. You whispered back to her that you accepted that and you also asked her forgiveness. She immediately forgives you. Still her sitting in your lap, you started to pet her back.

Aurora: You and Wisp were spending  time in the practice room when you started to argue. It ends up being a very loud argument, that loud that Phantom came to look is everything fine. 

After Phantom came to check on you, she left the room. She went straight ahead to her room.

When you were left alone in the practice room you took a long breath and counted to 10. After it you headed to her room. 

On her room's door you knocked it and went in. "Sorry that I blew up" you said. " I'm sorry too", she said.