Spa day

You woke up on your own in the late morning. She was sleeping still next to you. You woke her up gently. "Morning my love" you said to her. "Morning" she replied. "Do you have any plans for today?" she asked. You replied: "What about a spa day?" "It sounds great" she confirmed.

You got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After breakfast you headed to the shower room. In the shower room you fill the bathtub with warm water and bubbles. You undressed and stepped into the bath. She was sitting behind your back and your head was her chest. In the bath you talked about thoughtful things.

After an hour of bathing you got up and got up and went to shower. After a shower you went to your rooms to change into comfortable clothes. *knock knock* You opened your room's door and she stepped into your room. "Are you ready?" she asked. "Yes" you replied.

You moved around to your desk and got from your desk's drawers your manicure set. She was the first one to get a manicure. You continued to talk about thoughtful things during manicure. After her manicure was ready it was your turn to get a manicure.

After your manicure was ready the clock was late afternoon and you headed to the kitchen to eat. After a lunch you headed back to your room to cuddle and watch a streaming platform.