How they proposed you

Cirrus: You two were spending a time on music room. After a time you asked that we go to room to rest. She replied positive and you started to walk to her room.

When you reached her room door Cirrus seem bit anxious but you still opened the door. After a look of the room you turned aroud and saw her on knee asking you "Will you marry me?" "Yes, I will marry you" you answered. She stod up and hugged you.

Cumulus: You and Cumulus were laying on top of piknik planket, snaking and chatting

Cumulus: You and Cumulus were laying on top of piknik planket, snaking and chatting. At sometime of eveningshe asked: "Can you stand up?" You nod and stod up. When you were standing she went on her knee and proposed you: "Will you marry me?" You answered: "Yes"

Sunshine: You both were sitting on cafeteria table. You had been chosen the cakes and drinks and now you where waiting those to came to table. While waiting she left to the toilet.

After a moment she came back and soon came the drinks and her cake. Next came your cake and ring was on top of it.

"Will you marry me?"She asked. "Yes" you replaid.

Aurora: You were eating a dinner on the restaurant when she got something out of her purse

Aurora: You were eating a dinner on the restaurant when she got something out of her purse. She asked you to close your eyes and you did as told. Few moments later she asked you to open your eyes. When you opened your eyes in front of you where her holding ring on the box and she asked you: "Will you marry me?" Still amazed by the question you answered: Yes, I will."