You're sick ❤️

Cirrus: In the morning you woke up in her bed feeling  that you have a fever. You turned around to see that Cirrus had woken up. Because you don't feel well, you asked her to get a thermometer. Soon she came back to you and handed you the thermometer. You measure your temperature and you stated that you had fewer.

You spend the day laying on the bed and making things in your room.

Cumulus: You wake up the feeling that you're going to throw up. Lucily in Cumulus has in her room a toilet because you wouldn't make it any further before all the puke would end up on the floor. After Cumulus heard the noises from the bathroom she came to check on you.

When you feel a little bit better and not that unwell you climb back to her bead. She also came to the bed and cuddled with you until lunch. In the lunch you ate little and luckily it didn't come up.

Sunshine: *couch* You woke up. *sneeze* "Yay, I have caught a cold." you thought. Sunshine turned around to see you. *couch* She stood up and left the room without saying anything. After a moment she came back with hot tea with honey, tissues, painkiller and water bottle. She firstly handed you the water bottle and the painkiller. You took the painkiller, placed it in your mouth and took a big sip from the water. Next you take a sip from the tea. You put the tea mug to the bedside table and move yourself next to her that you can cuddle. You spend all day in bed.

Aurora: "Y/n wake up" Aurora tried to wake you up. You opened your eyes and the stomach ache hitted.  "Is everything okay?" she asked from you when you started to hold your stomach. "My stomach hurts." you replied.

Aurora stood up from the bed and left the room. Soon she came back with a warm package. You placed it on the top of your stomach and it immediately helped with the pain.