How they love to cuddle with you ☁️

Cirrus: While sitting on the sofa, you are always laying your head on her lap or on her chest.

While laying in the bed, she is the big spoon, and you're the little spoon. She loves to pet your hair and thighs. When she isn't petting you, you play with her fingers and her rings.

You also know to be careful with her tail, which is usually laying on your thigh.

Cumulus: You love to lay on top of her, half top of her or immediately close to her. She loves to pet you and curl your hair around her fingers. Also she loves to braid your hair.

Sunshine: She is a little spoon when you're cuddling in the bed. You often pet her back and draw patterns at her back. She usually lays her tail on your leg and (often) you leave the tail alone.

Sometimes when you're sitting on the sofa (and in public places) you are the one who is laying on her lap or chest, and she is the one who pets or draws patterns on your back. She also loves to play with your hair.

Aurora: When you are spending time on the sofa, you usually sit next to each other and your head is usually on her shoulder.

When you're laying in bed, you're usually the one laying underneath her. Often she lies in half top of you. And you often draw patterns at her back. 

Sometimes you play with her tail, and you know very well the consequences of that.