Enchanted: Please Don't Be In Love With Someone Else (2)

Drenched in cold sweats, Mina just wanted to flee off the bat having to receive the news in the midst of this dead of the night. She was awoken by the blaring of her phone, once answered, she's about to scream the shit out of her, only to let it fall, leaving her with a raging heartbeat.

Catching her unhinged breaths, she kept mumbling the same exact words in this foreign illusion she actually encountered, three years ago.

"Oh my god! I can't be real, not real, Chaeyoung, please," She's already losing her senses, this is far beyond wearisome for her to chew over. Displeased by the sudden outburst, her knees entirely buckled up as he discerned the familiarity of the voice behind closed doors.

Heading up, she wrapped her trembling hands, lips quivered, and her almond eyes fluttering the tears falling from her pale face.

Once again, she was greeted by a colourless corner, this time, the monitor sounds seemed to drop. Wandering her misty eyes being locked with hazel doe eyes, she knew she was breathing gold.

In her weather-beaten eyes, she cracked a smile of solace, "Mina...," she exhaled.

"Chaeyoung...,"

*****

The moment Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes, she was welcomed by a horizon of nowhere. She closed her eyes thinking she was still in a labyrinth of abyss, dark, deep, shallow. Nothing was keeping light to her bare foot, no direction, all she heard was her own gasps.

Yet, one little while, she reckoned hearing subtle noises. Chaeyoung cannot decipher as much as she desperately listens. Then again, from all hustles back and forth, she goes around following echoes of what seems like a woman's carol. Weeping, begging, hoping, all nonstop, her heart thumping like it's about to explode, the woman's voice seems painfully familiar, of course for Chaeyoung, how can she not recognize when that's from her wife. Her Mina, her greatest love.

How can she ever forget? The voice that persists crying her name in oblivion, Chaeyoung can only let her tears at bay, screaming the life out of her for Mina to hear.

"My Mina, my love, please wait for me, please don't give up on me. Chaeyoung never abandons, I will come back, I'll be home in your longing arms"

*****

Chaeyoung

Drought, a penetration across the longest Nile while I was drowning in slumber. I was, in a concrete life and death situation, nothing beats the somberness and coldness I endured for a whole what's like a decade.

With every sense remaining in my body, I tried to motion my mind creating a situation where I would be. I left out an exasperated sigh knowing I am alone in the narrowed, dark places, that are unceasingly for my liking.

Now, to my surprise, I can hear staggering feets, troubled noises, and chaos. But all that I apprehended wasn't I await to ever hear, not this disturbance.