So take my hand I wanna grow old with you beside me

With a sigh, Chaeyoung ended her work with a smile etched on her lips. Her work requires eight hours of work. It is typical to be tired after sitting for a long day. Her back was aching but she happily stretched her limbs as she stood up.

"Going home?"

Chaeyoung turned to the person on her left, Heejin, one of her close co-worker asked. She was gathering her things as she spoke.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yes." She responded with a grunt when she lastly stretched her arms upward. Heejin chuckled, shaking her head a bit.

"It's a tiring day for us today, but you seem happy."

Chaeyoung started to gather her things. "Well, work is done. Aren't you happy about that thought?" She put her things in her bag before scanning the place. There were a few people still in their cubicle office. Probably will leave soon, Chaeyoung thought.

Heejin shrugged. "I am. I want to jump on my bed and sleep already." They both laughed. "At least eat before flopping on your bed."

She patted Heejin's shoulder, "I'll get going then. See you next week!"

"Bye, see you next week!"

Chaeyoung even passed by the flower shop where she was known for years. Because she never fails to buy for the love of her life. She bid goodbye to the workers there before going to the market to buy some fruits before she happily took the bus.

"Sunghoon-ah,"

As he heard his name called by his mother, he quickly abandoned his things and ran towards the kitchen where his name was being called.

His mommy was chopping some vegetables when he came into the kitchen. He even patted their brown dachshund's dog as it lay on his feet.

"Can you help Mommy prepare the table, please?" She turned around, smiling when she saw her son sitting on the floor, rubbing their dog's belly while giggling.

"Sunghoon-ah," She called her son's attention. He easily gets distracted by the things around him, so she had to repeat it again. She giggled when he looked up, clueless, head tilted to the side.

When she got his attention back, she repeatedly asked him if he could prepare the table for them. Sunghoon happily nodded, giving their dog the last rub. She watched as he waddled around the kitchen, getting the plates which she was reminded to be careful of, utensils and even water was prepared. She gave him a kiss before she let him play again.

She watched him from their kitchen. How his face contoured in confusion when he couldn't find the perfect piece to fit for his 'our home' lego he's building– he named it that when they asked him what he was building yesterday. He's a quiet kid, but really gets on well with other kids his age. She sometimes blamed her introvert self, there's a lot of personality he could inherit from her, why being an introvert, all of other things.