WMSOFRI [1]

Note: This story will be written in Tagalog. So I'm sorry if I can't write it in English. This has been in my draft since last year so I'm just posting it here. And I'll be using their names on the AU kaya you need to memorize their names :) 

Bianca has been waiting at the said meeting place together with her manager who has been checking her phone waiting for Calein's message informing her arrival. But after almost fifteen minutes on the clock, she hasn't appeared yet.

Jane who's sitting in front of her notices that Bianca is having an inner panic, legs jumping up and down while biting her lips, a habit she adopts when she's having different emotions. Right now, Jane couldn't phantom what's going inside her pretty mind, but she's sure the brunette is nervous.

She remembered their conversation the other day. She witnessed everything from the start at how Bianca managed to create her name and maintain number one for the past four years. Bianca worked hard to achieve where she is right now and she knows she cannot just ruin everything in just one piece of paper.

Nobody knows about her being suddenly married to an unknown person she might have met but cannot remember- a total stranger to simply put it. She's hoping after this meeting, everything will be settled and praying that the Calein person whose other name is written beside Bianca's name will be considerate and cooperative.

Suddenly they hear the sound of a motorbike, headlight already towards their place. Bianca and Jane stood up, she motioned Bianca to get inside the van. Jane would lie if she said she isn't nervous when the person hopped off the motorbike.

Calein removed her helmet after turning off her motorbike and hopped off. She tilted her head when a woman in white shirt and faded blue pants stared at her. She already had a hunch she was the person who messaged her the other day.

She offered a small smile, watching this woman openly stare at her from head to toe. Calein suddenly felt conscious under her stare.

"You're Calein Raelle Esteria?" Jane asked, keeping her stare at this person.

Calein slowly nodded, feeling intimidated by her tone. "Calein na lang. Grabe sa pa-full name." She chuckled, trying to remove the awkwardness and tension surrounding them.

Jane nodded, "Okay Calein. I'm Jane by the way." Calein gave her a nod in acknowledgement. "I'm going straight to the point kung bakit I need to meet you." Calein nodded again, letting her know she's listening.

Jane took a deep breath before she went to the van. She took a quick glance at Bianca, she was just sitting there listening to their anticipating talk to Calein. She gave her hand a squeeze before getting the envelope beside her.

Calein watch return to her previous spot, she noticed the brown envelope in her left hand. "I need you to explain this." Jane handed the envelope to Calein who tilted her head in confusion but still accepted it.

She opened it, revealing the similar marriage certificate she had in Bianca's fan meeting. She smiled widely, Jane saw how her eyes lit up in happiness when she saw what's inside the envelope. She frowned.