WMSOFRI [2]

It was awkward.

That's the right word to explain the situation she's in right now, plus the hard pounding of her heart didn't help Calein right now. She's nervous, anyone could tell that. The contour of her face screams everything.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous when she's not just facing Bianca, who brings different emotions within Calein (no matter how many times she sees Bianca in person, she couldn't get enough of it) and the man in suit who's sitting across from her.

She's the attorney Bianca mentioned early prior to the meeting.

Bakit kasi may pa-attorney pa? She thought. Para naman akong may kaso neto.

She bit her lips, she's just staring at them talking animatedly in front of her. Bianca was explaining the situation between them. She could tell that her attorney looked so shocked about it.

Let's all be real, their situation is really so uncanny.

"So, sabi mo kinuha yung 'fake' marriage certificate na pinapirmahan mo kay Bianca on her fan meeting?" The attorney asked as if what he heard was a made up story and Calein nodded.

"And you don't know that it was fake after all?"

Calein nodded. She saw him writing something down on his paper, there's a little frown on his face too.

"After a few weeks, Ms. Bianca received a package from the government containing the fake marriage certificate that you made Bianca sign at her event?" Calein nodded again, she didn't know what to respond other than 'yes' and she didn't trust her voice too, baka pumiyok at mapahiya pa siya sa harap ni Bianca.

Susmaryosep, 'wag naman sana. Mapahiya na ako sa lahat huwag lang sa harap ni Bianca.

The attorney sighs, "Do you know who registered the certificate na pinakiusap mong makuha sa friend mo?"

Calein lowered her head when Bianca and her manager, Jane, looked at her with anticipation in their eyes. She really could tell that Bianca badly wanted to know who's the person behind to make the process faster.

She shook her head. "Wala po talaga eh." She answered. "Ang alam ko talaga fake yan, I made it clear na kahit photocopy lang para mai-frame ko. Wala po talaga akong alam na totoo po palang document yung naibigay ng friend ko."

The attorney nodded, "Nasan yung friend mo?" He asked, "Diba you told us na her parents are working sa government? Are you close to them? Baka naman pinakiusapan mo yung parents niya para mairegister yung--"

Hindi na nagustuhan ni Calein yung way ng pagsasalita ng attorney ni Bianca. He was basically accusing her.

"Hindi naman po ako ganong kababaw at desperada na tao para mapunta sa point na 'yon." She said, cutting him off. "And yung friend ko nasa Paris, France. She will be here next month."