Professor Myoi

Chaeyoung, as soon as she parked her car, received a message from her friends that they were in the cafeteria, gathering before their classes started. She didn't hesitate to head straight to where they were.

"Chaeyoung and I have the same class for this morning."

Dahyun said while eating her favorite chocopie. Chaeyoung chuckled watching her friend munching it, crumbs falling on the table.

"How about the others?" Chaeyoung asked, looking around the table. There weren't too many students in the cafeteria, there were students buying sandwiches and students meeting their friends as well.

"Have Law class with Chuu." Vivi spoke, eating her chicken sandwich. Chuu who's sitting beside her groaned, banging her head on the table and grunting after.

"Why did we take Political Science again?" She grumbled, pouting looking at Vivi.

"I actually don't know either." Chaeyoung laughed at her friend's antics. They complained about how their subjects are too difficult but still ace the exams. She doesn't understand them sometimes.

"How about you Chaeyoung-ah?" Jinsoul asked who's sitting beside her while sipping on her banana milk.

Chaeyoung thought for a while, all she knew was only had three classes until 2PM today. She frowned when she remembered something.

"Ah, I have Contemporary Art class." She smiled, pulling her phone to check the time. They still have 15 minutes before the bell rings but she has to go there. The Art Department is quite far from the cafeteria so she excused herself and bid goodbyes.

"I'll see you at lunch, bye!" She adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder as she dash her way out of the cafeteria.

As soon as she entered her class, she immediately spotted a perfect seat for the entire semester. There weren't too many students when she arrived, but she suddenly felt left out when she saw them in groups. For her to say, it bothered her because of her introvert ass having a hard time socializing.

It was her last year in college, everything will be left behind.

She smiled at the person who took the seat next to her. There's still five minutes left before the start of their first subject so she distracted herself by roaming around the art class. There are artworks hanging on the wall, unfinished paintings and different paints stock on the rack. The room was spacious to say the least, enough for 25 students to fill the room.

She smiled when the morning breeze passed through the open window beside her, yes she chose to sit by the window, in hope it will inspire her to do her arts.

Just in time when the bell rings, a beautiful woman enters the room wearing plaid beige wide pants partnered with a white tight turtleneck and a black boots. She looked like she went straight from a magazine shoot.

Gosh, she is so beautiful. Chaeyoung smiled at the thought while staring at the person who was obviously their professor in this Contemporary Art class.