Chapter 13

She came running towards her room. She felt dumb how could she even think he was going to kiss her. She entered her room and sat down on the chair present in front of her study table.
She put her head down on her book and tried to sleep on it until she felt something.

There was something inside her book which produced noise when she applied pressure to it.

She opened it and there was a chocolate and a note.

On that note, there was written,

                   Whatever happened was not
                    your fault. Don't be guilty about
                   it. Just know I have got your
                    back.

It was not writing of Dastaan and Aahil
couldn't climb stairs because of his condition.
It made her worried.

She wanted to shout and tell the universe that 'one problem at one time

She was about to tear the page but then she thought to show it to Dastaan sometimes and she would ask him about it.

He always has solutions to all her problems.

                     *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Now get well soon already, I miss going to university with you." Fawad was sitting on the sofa in Aahil's room when Aahil was sitting with his back against the bed's crown.

"Just a few more days year, I am also tired of sitting like this and eating fruits almost all the time," Aahil replied with a disgusted look as if he was already tired of everything.

" Yar I should go now, will come to meet you soon instead I will come to pick you up for some activity outdoor, I know you are bored at home," Fawad said and stood up to leave.

When he was at the door, he looked back at Aahil.
"Where is that cousin of yours?" Fawad asked

"Which cousin?" Aahil

"the one who didn't let you kiss her and slapped you twice," Fawad replied giving an evil smile.

"You were about to leave I think." Aahil clenched his jaw.

"If she is not into you, can I try?" Fawad said.

"You say one more word about her and I will kill you." Aahil looked angry.

"I am leaving but it felt good at least there is one girl who doesn't allow you to touch her," Fawad smirked and left.

Aahil stayed there thinking about it because it now hurt his ego.

                       *_*_*_*_*_*_*

By the time Meerub entered the main gate of a house in the evening after her classes finished, she saw Aahil walking on the lawn and his physiotherapist was giving him some guides.

The physiotherapist looked at Aahil's legs and joints, checking all the movements, whereas Aahil has his eyes on Meerub, he kept staring at her until she entered the house.

She felt like she was continuously being stared and she knew exactly by whom.

If it was someone other than him it would have made her uncomfortable but it was Aahil.

She felt so happy after so long. Probably this was something her soul was craving for for so long.

Isn't it weird that you despite knowing the truth about sometimes, still keep falling for them?

                       *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Dastaan bhai, I wanted to talk to you about something?" Meerub said when almost everyone left the dining table.

"Yeah sure, Now?" Dastaan asked.