Chapter 3

"You seriously came back without doing anything when she slapped you," Fawad said to Aahil.

They were sitting under the tree on one of the benches in the ground of their university. Since it was mid-August and because of the scorching  sun, only a few people were present on the ground.

Fawad and Aahil have been best friends since school.

"I hated her at that moment, probably I wanted to slap her back and force her but she is so innocent and so beautiful that I couldn't, "Aahil said looking at their department building which now looked so far from him.

"Are you telling me that you Like her?" Fawad looked at him

"I don't know, maybe I do. There is something magical about her Fawad, she has stained me with her stains that I think I can never take off" Aahil replied

"I have never seen you this serious about anyone." Fawad was surprised to see Aahil like that.

"but still I can't forgive her for that slap?"Aahil gave an ironic smile.

"You can never change Aahil" Fawad laughed

"Where have you been Aahil? I have been trying to call you since you came back from that wedding ceremony" A girl appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of them

"Please, leave me alone Maryam. I am not fine" Aahil said touching his forehead.

"but at least you could have replied to my texts, I was so worried about you, "Maryam said

"Can you please stop bothering me and stop texting and calling me, I need a break from everything, please"Aahil replied looking at her

"break from me?  Break from us?  You mean breakup" Maryam said almost screaming at Aahil

"Oh my God, please go away, and don't create a drama here." Aahil said in disgust.

"I will fucking kill you. You are dead Aahil. I curse you."Maryam said she was almost on the verge of crying.

"yeah, as if I am afraid of death" Aahil laughed

"You are fucking monster," Maryam said and she turned back and started running towards their university building. One could tell by the way she was running that she was crying and wiping her tears away.

"Yar I hate making people cry," Aahil said, he felt bad for real.

"Can you stop this all? you have been doing this since school, just make one girl yours, and that's it" Fawad said who saw the whole drama of Maryam.

"I can't, I just can't. Maryam was right, maybe I am a monster, maybe I can never be a good person" Aahil said

"Okay, now don't be sad, let's eat something and we will figure this out, we will figure everything out, Don't worry, "Fawad said getting up from the bench.

                  *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"abba, I really want to study further, there's no future in staying at home when I know I can do better when I know I can be a doctor," Meerub said to her father.