Chapter 9

"Meerub" Aahil said when they reached the car and meerub was about to climb down.

"Jee" She looked at him.

It was a solid 10 minutes drive but they didn't talk a single word during it.

"Call me when you get free, and I will come to pick you up." He said looking straight into her eyes, making her heart flutter. His blue eyes made her forget everything, even in the next world she could choose to fall in love with this person again.

"Sure, I will Aahil," She said smiling at him. And then, she left his car and moved towards the main gate of her university.

And he stayed there looking at her going away though he knew he was getting late for his classes.

"Aahil, you were supposed to pick me up, and have you even checked your phone I have given you like 100 missed calls and 1000 texts," Zarnab said to Aahil.

Aahil missed his first class and he was sitting in the canteen, having his coffee and scrolling through social media when Zarnab came and stood in front of him.

"I am so sorry Zarnab, I forgot, I literally forgot about it," He said, standing up to hug her but she denied showing her hand to stop him.

"But, what about my calls then, you have your phone in your hands Aahil" She was on the verge of crying.

"It is on "do not disturb mode"I didn't get any notification. See" He showed her his cell phone, there was something about this person that even if you wanna get mad at him you can't, he was explaining everything as if he cared only for her in the entire universe, and that's what matters to Zarnab.

She looked at his phone and didn't say anything.

"Acha, let me make it up to you, do you want coffee," He asked her.

"No" She replied trying hard not to cry.

"Okay then you broke your mac book last week na and it's your birthday this week too, let me buy you a Macbook," Aahil said looking at Zarnab who was looking at the floor.

She then looked at him, she could easily afford a Macbook but her heartbeat was at a thousand speeds realizing that there is someone who remembers her birthday and remembers her Macbook is broken and she needed a new one, Won't you fall for a person who cares for your needs?

"Are you serious Aahil, I don't want such an expensive gift." She said.

"I am hundred and one percent sure, meri jaan," Aahil said and he put his hand on her chin, making her look at him.

"Miss, if you approve this, can we go now?" He asked so humbly.

"Yes, Sir" She couldn't help but smile like idiots.

She came to fight with her and get things over with because Aahil was ignoring her calls even her entire existence since last few days but meeting him in person is just getting your heart melted.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Meerub was sitting in the lecture hall full of 100 students. 
She was feeling so alone since she was always bad at making friends.
The teacher standing in front of them was welcoming them into Medical college and he then started showing the slides regarding the syllabus they were going to cover in the first semester.
Meerub reached into her backpack to take out her notebook and notice everything her teacher was saying.
But when she opened her bag she saw a Kitkat chocolate with a note on it. She got confused, she looked around her to see if anyone was looking at her but she was relaxed to see everyone was busy looking at the teacher. She took out the chocolate, and read the note which says,