Chapter 10

"Yes, come in"
Dastaan said when he heard a knock on his room's door.

"Ap ne mujhe bhulaya bhai (did you call me bhai?)" Aahil asked when he entered the room.

"Jee..."Dastaan said he was sitting on his bed, with a laptop in front of him, and a no. of files were scattered on his bed. Aahil never knew a person like Dastaan can work on his bed.

"Who did ask you to sit?" As Aahil was about to sit, Dastaan said to him so he didn't sit and looked at Dastaan with astonishment.

"There has been an unusual transaction from your bank account today, if you needed something you could have asked me or Baba," Dastaan said looking at Aahil.

"I am so sorry bhai," Aahil replied.

"What did you actually buy?" Dastaan asked.

"I bought a MacBook for a friend as a Birthday present," Aahil explained.

"What is the name of the friend?" Dastaan asked.

"Zarnab...Zarnab Fatima" Aahil replied

"I knew it, remember when you gifted your last girlfriend a diamond ring worth 5 lac rupees, and what was her name...yeah Maryam, she wasn't Zarnab right?"Dastaan stood up, he seemed serious.

"I am so sorry bhai, I will return the money..."Aahil didn't complete the sentence and Dastan interrupted him.

"It's not about money Aahil. It's about feelings and you are playing with your feelings It's not just going to affect you but other's life as always. A real man doesn't spend their money on every other girl they see or like. I won't say a word, I won't even ask you if you would spend millions on the girl you really love and decides to spend your whole life with. But, leave that timepass as you do. Uff Aahil I am not scolding you I am just trying to tell you what's right. And this doesn't even suit you, my younger brother was supposed to be my exact copy, and look at you Aahil..."Dastaan said first scolding him and then, trying to make him understand with love.

"I am so sorry bhai" This is all Aahil replied, looking down at the floor.

"Did you get what I said?" Dastaan asked.
Aahil nodded.

"Sit down," Dastaan said while sitting down on his bed.

Aahil sat down on one side of his bed almost at the end, far away from Dastaan.

"If you ever love someone, just do tell me, I will help you to marry her, I promise. You have no idea how much I love you Aahil."Dastaan said.

"Thank you Bhai" Aahil had tears in his eyes which he tried hard to hide from Dastaan because he hates being sounded weak.

"You can go now, I have work to do," Dastaan said, looking at his files and searching for something.

Aahil laughed because this is what Dastaan always does, he is so full of emotions and his copying mechanism is working and getting busy with his work. He shows his love just for a few minutes and then, he is back to his working machine version.

"Khuda hafiz Bhai" Aahil said and left his room.

                   *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Where is Meerub, Raju??" Aahil came running towards the dining room and found no one there though it was just half past 8 in the morning.

"Meerub Baji went with Ahmed Akbar Sahab today," Raju informed me while he was taking the dishes present on the dining table.

"No, I mean Sahab arranged a driver for her who arrived this morning so Meerub baji went with him, Shukar karein us ka driver aa gaya warna ab is parai (stranger)  larki ke liye roz driver ki nokri bhi date,"  Raju said while moving towards the kitchen.