Chapter 7

After Dastaan left her, she sat there looking at the note for sometime but later she got up and decided to not cry over anyone anymore.But it hurt her for sure.

First Aahil left her even when she begged him not to and he didn't even texted her back. She decided for sake of her self respect no matter how hard she has fallen for him , She won't ever text him again.

And she did talk to Dastaan after that. Dastaan rarely used to visit the School that he  decided to make in their village. And that was also during the time when Meerub was in her academy. Meerub couldn't understand why he used to do that but everytime he used to come , he used to leave her chocolates and some notes motivating her for entrance exam. That notes and chocolates were only good things during the days before her entrance exam.

Days passed by, calender kept changing the dates and then the day before her entrance exam came, she had to go to Islambad for entrance exam of Islamabad Medical University.

She, with her father and brother Sarmad came to Islamabad a day before her entrance exam , They stayed at Ahmed Akbar's villa (Meerub's mamu , Dastaan's Father.)

"You should eat something, We are sure the test will go good" Fatima and Aiman were motivating Meerub to have dinner but she was too stressed to eat anything.

"yeah..." She said nervously looking at her hands, at this point she doesn't even care if Aahil or Dastaan existed in this house neither she wanted to think about anything else.

She tried to sleep but she couldn't.
She was sleeping in Fatima's room.
She stood up sat on bed, she looked at the wall clock which was showing almost 12, with each passing second her heart was beating more faster.
She felt like she couldn't breath in that room so she went out in the lawn , took out her slipper and started walking on grass bare foot.

"what are you doing at this hour?"
She heard the voice , she wasn't expecting anyone to have stayed awake at this time beacuse no body in their house used to stay this late.

"I couldn't sleep. I am so worried Dastaan bhai." She said to Dastaan, Dastaan wanted to tell her that he is not her bhai, but looking at her being this worried he didn't say this to her.

"Come sit here." He hold her hand , took her to chairs that were placed in lawn. She sat on one chair and he sat on the one infront of hers.

"I have seen how hard you have worked, even if you don't trust yourself, I do" He said still holding her hand.

"I always wanted to become a doctor, but baba didn't allow he wanted me to focus on his business and thats what I did but I really wanted someone from our Family to become a doctor, Fatima and Aiman they are never really into studies but the day I saw you , I actually asked you what you want to be because I knew you are the doctor of the family.Trust yourself ,you have done best and you are going to do too"
He kept telling her , his words were so soothing , it calmed the storm of all negative thoughts has had in her mind.

She just nodded.

"Have you had dinner?" He asked , leaving the grip of her hands from his.

"No" She replied looking at her hands.

"why? Come lets have dinner" He looked at his watch which was showing almost 12.30.

"But I am not hungry" She replied

"Do you know one of my friend is dr and he told me when any of their patient in ICU is insomniac they give them food to eat, because more blood goes to GIT and less to brain , which makes your brain want to go to sleep. Now I want you to have your dinner.And then go to sleep. So you could be fresh in morning and give your exam with a fresh mind." Dastaan stood up as he finished saying this.