Chapter 34: Tour Mess Up

Usher p.o.v

Me and Alicia was singing our last song for tonight and it was a duet called My Boo.

" It started when we were younger

You were mine, my boo"

Which was true. I remember when i first met Alicia she was the geeky yet hot next door neighbor. We went to the same high school together and i honestly fell in love.

" Now another brothers taken over

But its still in your eyes, my boo

Even though we used to argue it's alright"

Jordan is my new girl who very much loves me, but do i still feel for Alicia. Even tho we've had our ups and downs, which I'm not proud of.

" I know we haven't seen each other

In a while but you will always be, my boo"

The last song was over and we exited the stage and headed towards the bus. I went to my private room and listened to music, then the door opened.

"Hey boo u kno I've missed u all these years"

"U might have but im with Jordan now"

"Oh really i heard the buzz about u two breaking up and i thought u might need some company" she said rubbing my thigh.

"I don't and me and Jordan are fine so can u just~" "mmmmm" i moaned. She started to rub on my chest.

"Baby i know all of ur weak spots so don't play here have some whine" i took the drink from her and chugged it down. It felt so good i never drank before, Jordan said it was the devil's play ground.

Then it happened, i felt all dizzy and i blacked out. Last image i saw was Alicia smirking and undoing my belt. What is happening?

*Next Morning*

I woke up with a huge headache and a note stuck on my bare chest.

It read: 776~7903 Call me!!!

So i did and Alicia answered.

"Look Usher before u say anything i kno u don't remember what happened last night but we had sex and now im pregnant. This wasn't apart of the plan......but u need to tell Jordan im pregnant with ur child or I'll do it!" Then she hung up.

Omg!!! I freaked out, then turned on the Tv. Alicia was right they were talking about me and Jordan splitting. I decided to call her and once i tell her this it might actually be over.

"Hello" she sniffled. Man she was already cryin this isn't gonna end well.

"Jordan I~"

An: TBC sorry I guess y'all have to wait.... Hahaha (evil laugh)