Chapter 7 : Trouble

Nicki p.o.v

We at some lame ass fair that Aug made me go to talking bout have fun. But i just wanna do something i like like the studio or a strip club, but nooo im stuck here with Aug aggravating ass. Wait where he go i know he ain't leave me alone in a public place full of creeps and weirdos.

" Augggg" i yelled looking all ova for this nigga. I heard a grunt coming from behind a tent and it sounded familar. As i walked around the tent i saw a girl kissing all ova my man like tf?

"August! Wtf nigga" i yelled and the bitch on him snapped her head my way.

" OH HELL TO THE NO RIHANNA GET TF OFF MY MAN BEFORE I TEAR UR TWIG ASS UP" I screamed at her pissed off. She slowly got off and pecked August lips one more time, winked at me then ran fast as hell.
I started to run after her but Aug pulled me back.

" Nicki chill ma please please i can explain she set me up im sorry" he gritted as i was fighting him of.

" Bull Shit leave me alone" i said grabbing his keys, breaking his grip on me, and running to his car.

I drove to the studio, entered and broke down crying. How could he do this to me? I took out my smokes and lit one as i opened the booth door and started rapping through my feelings. Tonights gonna be a long night.