Chapter 23: Toys or Nah

Karruche p.o.v

Today I dragged Chris to Toys R Us for some baby stuff. As soon as we walked in the bish from the cash register winked at MA baby oh hell nahhhh.....

"Or Nah bish ik u ain't eye ballin ma boo" i said and she rolled ha eyes

"Roll em again bish try me try me" I yelled then Chris picked me up a brought me to a baby clothes area. (A/N : idk what they got at Toys R Us no more sorry!)

"Damn baby gon get us kicked out actin all ghetto" he said laughing and putting some crap in the basket.

"Chris it's not funny I don't want girls lookin at u when ur mine"

"Okay baby I got u" he said tying a baby blanket around his head like a scarf, and heading for the same register that bish was at. Aw soon as she looked at him he started thot walkin and flippin his imaginary weave.

"Hey boo" he placing his hand on his hip and puckerin and smacking his lips.

"Hi" she said stank facing him.

"Antiwayyyyyy.... I seen u looking at me when I's came through the doo' " he said dippin his head towards the side, and when I tell u Chris got people attention i mean he had people video taping.

"Ummm sir im not sure whatcha mean but would u like to purchase anything" she said with a fake smile.

"Nahhh... Imma take ma babies and go " he said grabbing my hand as we both left with him still thot walking with the cloth on his head.

*3 hours later*

"Hey babe" i called

"Yeah" he said sitting on the couch.

"Looks like u famous on Vine now"

"What?" He said looking at my phone as i showed him the Vine video of him in Toys R Us.

We died of laughter all night watching Chris head dipping to the side as he told off the bish at the counter. At the bottom on the screen read a new tag: # Toys Or Nah!!!!