Chapter 14: Movie/ Tour Drama

Usher p.o.v
*3 p.m*

"Ayeeee ma nigga wake up" my manager yelled to me on the phone.

"Shhhh!!! Jordan sleep man"

"Oh ma bad but i got good news u going on tour next month"

"WHAT!?!?" I yelled making Jordan pop up with fear. I kissed her forehead, stroking her hair, making her calm again.

"Yup ik ain't it exciting, well i got to go and ur choreographer will be calling soon to give u your schedule BYE" Then he hung up leaving me dumbfounded.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jordan asked rubbing my chest. Should I tell her? Damn it why this had to happen now + why she rubbing ma chest she kno what that does to me.

"Nothin baby go back to sleep"

"But~" she was interrupted by her phone ringing.

Jordan p.o.v

I was stopped mid sentence by my phone ringing.

"Hello Mrs. Jordan this is the director of that movie u auditioned for"

"Wait u mean SPARKLE" I said blushing cuz this is the best movie being created and i want to be apart of it.

"Yes ma'am and i am honored to tell u that u got the lead"

Omg thanks so mu~" he stopped me

"Look Jordan umm in order to play this part u have to learn all the lines, get fitted for dresses, and also make your own music by next month"

" Really you gotta be kidding"

"No ma'am im not, well talk to you soon and we'll notify u on when we need to meet up BYE"

Omg should i tell Usher!?!?