Chapter 19: Clubbing

Nicki p.o.v

Yassss finally Aug takes me to this new spot. I heard Club Red be off the hook and got the best drinks in L.A. Anyway let's TURN UP!!!! (A/n: turn up for what? Sorry u guys its an inside joke)

I was grinding on ma baby Aug while i was smoking the best blunt in the world when some bish interrupted.

"Uh ummmm" she cleared her throat.

"Whatchu want Rihanna" Aug said clearly annoyed as much as I am.

"Yeah" i agreed

" YOU BABY AND SHUT UP BISH AIN'T NOBODY CARE BOUT U NA GET OFF MA MAN" After she said that i ain't waste no time. I popped that hoe straight in the jaw and knocked her tf out. Everyone gathered around once they saw her hit the floor.

"First of all he ain't yours, second of all he mine, and third of all call me a bish again this is gonna hurt worse" i said burning her with my cigarette while aug pulled me off her.

*In the Car*

"Nicki u crazy why would u do that?" Aug asked.

"Why would i do that? The HOE called me a BISH and u ova here stickin up for her. ARE U SLEEPING WITH HER ANTHONY?" I yelled and he pulled up in the drive way not saying a word. He got out the car and i quickly followed him upstairs, until he disappeared when we entered the bed room.

"Aug" i yelled looking around till i was slammed into the wall with my arms pinned above my head.

August p.o.v

I slammed ha smart ass against the wall. Who does she think she is? ova hea burnin people, then talkin to me crazy. Oh Hell Nah she gon learn tonight.

"Aug let me go i know ur cheating on me with that slut" she said.struggling to get out of my grip.

I looked her dead in her eyes she was right I was cheating on her, but not for the reason she thinks. She thinks i don't love her no more and im doing this to get away WRONG!
I'm cheating because im honestly still a player and i don't know what i want. Nicki needs to understand this and know not to come looking for love when she's near me. Its not something i can tell her its what she needs to learn.

"Shut up Nicki" I said calmly, kissing her neck as she moans my name wrapping her legs around my waist. Let's just say that was a long rough night ;-)