Chapter 12: Wet the Bed

(A/N: all ma freaky fans gonna like this one)

Chris p.o.v
I just got back from the store like Karruche asked me to. I don't know what's up with her since that fair she's been really hungry, tired, angry, or.....

"Hey baybeh" she said wrapping her naked body around me. Yep HORNY. She's been like that lately too.

"Hey sweet heart why u ain't got no clothes on" i said lifting her off of me and walking her upstairs into our bedroom.

I grabbed her one of my tshirts only to have her throw it on the floor, push me on the bed, and climb on top of me.

" Babe we can't do this" i said hoping she would change her mind.

"Ur right"

" OH THANK GOD"

"We needs music" she reached over me only to turn on the radio with ma song WET THE BED PLAYING.

Since she was already naked she ripped of my wife beater and jogging pants. I tried my best to stop her but damn shawty got strong all of a sudden slamming my body down on the bed and cuffing my hands.

"Whoa where u got cuffs~" i started to say but she interrupted by yanking down my boxers stuffing me down her throat. All you could hear throughout the room was the bed shaking, me moaning, and my song.

" Girl I'll drink you down
Sippin on ur body all night"

"Shit baby slow down" but she didn't listen and keep going faster.

" Girl u Cummin right now
Can feel through ur chest
Your heartbeat girl
Swimming all in ur sea while u swim all over me
Bring it forward don't u run naaahh"

I climaxed in her throat while she swallowed, then kissed me so i could taste. The cuffs started to slip off due to the sweat forming on both of our bodies from Karruche riding me like her life depended on it.

" Im gonna make u wet the bed
Bed,Bed
Im gonna make u wet the bed
Bed, Bed
Im gonna make u wet the bed
Bed,Bed
Ohhhhhh
Gonna put ur legs behind ur head im gonna make u wet the bed"

" Yeah! Ohhhh!Ohhhh! Uh Uh Uhhhhhhhhaaaa! Oh Oh" she sang in my ear as the song ended and we both came. She flopped down on the other side of the bed drifting off to sleep as i was left their chained and shocked.

A/N: Sorry i know i said i would update yesterday but i have a medical injury that needs to be cared for. So thanks for ur patience hope u enjoyed and DEUCES :-)