Chapter 1: Runner

Beyonce p.o.v

I passed up the liqour store running down the street wearing my grey jogging pants, and a used to be white shirt but i haven't washed in months. Out of breath i made a sharp turn right into the suburbs where i knew i could find help. Ditching my ex boyfriends Mustang i finally approached a nice house. I banged on the door hoping they would awake from their sleep to open this door before i was killed. Suddenly the door pops open and without thinking i rushed in the house locking the door. I caught my breath after hearing Tygas car passing by out of my reach. Once i looked up i saw a chocolate, gorgeous man about the age of 25/26 staring down at me worried. Probably because i had a busted up lip, black eye, messy hair, dirty clothes, and worst of all i was sweating bullets.

He sat me down and gave me a bottle of water, then he headed upstairs. He came back down with a tshirt, shorts, bra, underwear, and a towel.

"Thank u"

"It's okay just go get cleaned up and you'll sleep in the guest room. Now goodnight" he said pointing towards the room and heading back upstairs.

I finished cleaning up and i put on the clothes he gave me. Before sleeping i peeked out the window seeing no sign of Tyga so i guess im safe for tonight.