Chapter 2: My Life Story

Beyonce p.o.v

I woke up to the feeling of stress being lifted off my shoulders. Their was still no sign of my abusive ex which is a good thing. I walked down stairs to the smell of food and honestly i was starving. Once i reached the counter i made eye contact with a familiar looking girl.(photo in multi media)

"Hi sweet heart u hungry?" She asked me already making me a plate.

"Yes thanks"

"What's ur name?"

" Beyonce"

" Wow that's a pretty name for a pretty girl, and my name is Jordan Songz" that's why she looks so familiar i thought, she's Trey Songz sister. I've seen pictures of her in magazine articles that i used to sleep with when i was homeless.

"Nice to meet u"

"Same. Now tell me why ur here and why ur eye is swollen?" She asked pulling me towards the couch while i ate my food anxious to know answers. I really forgot about my eye but hey what can i do i can't afford to hide it.

"Um i was living on the streets after my boyfriend Ty dumped me for a slut. Then he is on drugs so everytime he finds me he would beat me near to death. He found me behind my dumpster and started beating on me so i ran to a random door for help and that's how i ended up here"

"Im so sorry and u can stay here as long as u like, but right now im taking u to get a full make over and to get that eye fixed"

We drove to the mall in her porche. Once we arrived she went crazy going to store after store. Victoria Secret, Champs, Forever 21, and Foot Locker was where she mainly dragged me to try on shoes, clothes and to get fitted for bras. After those stores we stopped at Burger King and ordered, then headed to a beauty salon. They did my hair, nails,.eyebrows ( which hurt), and my make up.

"Don't u think this is too much and besides i can't pay for all of these things."

"Ahhh Duh. I'm gonna by them for u, just think of it as a gift okay?"

"Fine" i smiled as we walked outside to the car with our bags. When we got home we walked in and i stopped in my tracks when i saw........