six

back to the base

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 along with you— went to a convenient store to get food

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 along with you— went to a convenient store to get food. then, the both of you slowly take your time to journey to the pari x's gang base.

in the meantime, julian briefed to you about how gangs worked, even if you already knew that they're all made up of delinquents who find pleasure in beating people up.

but this gang is different, as loki boy told you.

"our main goal is to eliminate all yakuza clans with as much peace as we could. px is only a gang made up of high schoolers, but we have many underground connections. so to say, we have skillful and strong members that could help us take over the yakuza world and shut the entire industry down."

"and how exactly are you going to do that...?" you asked, taking a few sips of the drink that you bought from the store.

"we do it step by step. from other gangs, connections, the smaller yakuza clans then to the more bigger and troublesome ones. we make truces and partners. then advance and advance all over again. we'll use force if we have to."

"ah... wait, you're not going to involve me into some scary shit right? i'm only 17 (for legal reasons you're 17. stfu i'm the writer here you're only the reader shoo) and i don't want to die early."

julian laughed at your words. "nobody wants to die early," he stopped laughing and dropped his smile. "i'll make sure to protect everyone in pari x until the day i die. that's my main mission for creating a gang."

you watched him spoke seriously for the first time in this short period of knowing him. you've never knew that someone could be so serious about bringing justice to the world in a form of taking down every single yakuza clans.

how was he supposed to do it with the plan that he has in mind? what does your presence require in his plans? will a bunch of teenagers succeed in eliminating every of japan's yakuza clans?

you sure don't want to know. but curiousity will always win the mind of a human being.

"then, good luck. i just hope i won't be a criminal for such stupid things. yakuza clans are no joke. they're wanted of the sort. but, i wish pari x the best of luck."

your words made julian's serious façade fade and created a smile on a face. "thank you, l/n-san!"

you both walk and walk some more until you reached the same old building where you remembered running out with your skateboard, leaving your important items there.

you silly girl.

when julian took you to the lounging area, there were other people there. in school uniforms. all of them had just finished school to gather at the base.

it was like their usual routine to already go to the base provided by some french gang for julian and his team.

"everyone, i want you to properly meet and welcome l/n y/n. the eye and markswoman for pari x," julian announced to everyone. "she will work with all of you from afar, in the shadows. make her feel comfortable, yeah?"

"oh? the pretty girl actually came back?" karasu smirked, going back to focus his eyes on his phone screen.

"she's about to get a taste of cruelty. brace yourself, little miss gun girl," shidou added.

zantetsu whom you clearly remembered adjusted his glasses, saying nothing but to continue reading the book in his hands.

"uhm, your book is upside down.." you said to him as he instantly flipped it the correct side, clearing his throat. "it is intentional."

"oh ok..."

no signs of itoshi rin. and you doubt you want to meet the mean guy anyways. so for today, you're fine.

"zantetsu-san, you have a mission," julian quickly checked his tablet. he glanced up and look at you, who awkwardly smiled. "l/n-san, do you think you can partner up with zantetsu-san for a quick observation?"

"ok."

"pleasure to partner up with you on this mission, l/n-san," zantetsu set the book down which is a cookbook and gave you a respectful bow. "i will ensure that you learn something from this mission as your first in the px. pleased to meet your acquaintance."

"lol where did you learned such big words from?" karasu snorted.

a/n: guys i think my humour is
disappearing 🙀 help me guys