Chapter 48: Mesmorizer

May dragged me to a barber shop to get my hair it and groomed. "May, come on please not today" I whined.

"Why not today? I mean you have been complaining about your hair, a nice shoulder cut should do the trick." She smiled.

"They should shave it to her ear." Peter joked.

"Why him" I said walking in and sitting.

"A little above the shoulders" May said. I closed my eyes and peeked, my face grew pale when I saw a huge chunk of my hair fall to the ground.

"It's ok along as you don't squirm" the barber said. "Done little lady"

I brushed the redness off my coat and looked in the mirror,

"It doesn't look that bad" I said.

"Look this way" Peter said. I turned around and smiled. He took a picture as sent it to our team

"Your turn" He said to Peter.  I handed Peter his phone and he opened it.

The barber have us huge lollipops after he finished

"Thanks" May payed and we left. The car ride was pretty boring until May turned on the radio,

"My new segment will be called Speed Argument with Speedy. She will definitely accept since she has the tendency to always look for a fight." said of course JJJ. Peter and I looked at each other.

"I'm not gonna do that" I scoffed in a whisper.

"Jameson is so full of himself these days" Aunt May rolled her eyes

Peter sighed as we pulled up to the driveway, our team was sitting on the porch, "oh crap" I said.

I stepped out and Ava lunged for me. "I love it, it makes you look edgier" she laughed.

Sam laughed. "Now I won't have my fingers stuck in your hair anymore."

"Your rocking a Danny cut" Luke said. Danny eyed him.

"It's ok" Chris said touching my head. "I forgive you."

"I mean you look nice, maybe I should cut my hair" Colena fluffed her hair.

"Well I'm going Superheroing" Peter said.

"I'll go with you, I have something to tell Jamenson" I went inside and put on my costume and sped out.

"Holy crap, it's much faster without so much hair" I said. I stood infront of the Daily bugle.

"Ah did you come for Speed arguments" JJJ yelled.

"No I came to tell you you're full of shit." I said.

"You are a sorry excuse for a superhero" he yelled. I dropped my face in irritation. I didn't come here to argue

"You are a sorry excuse for a reporter" I shot back.

I strutted off in annoyance, "hmph" I said. Lifted by the waist onto a building

"Fury wants us" Nova said.

"Don't pick me up like that" I huffed turning away from him. "You scared the hell out of me."

"It's funnier that way" he laughed. I glanced at Nova's face.

"You have the weirdest sense of humor"

"Thank you" he smiled widely.

He glanced at me, then fully looked at me "what?" I asked.

"Are you going to stop squirming so I can actually fly you up there"

I puckered my lips as if to think. "Or I could ask Spiderman" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and held on tighter.

----------

"Team meet the Avengers, and Mesmorizer" Fury said. I made an excited sound as Thor waved. My idols.

"Riley!"

"Yes sir!" I said attentive

"Are you done?" Nick Fury said. I nodded furiously.

"Why is Mesmorizer here" Tony asked.

"Wait" Nick held his head.  I looked at the chained villain and he stared at me closely and smiled. I got dizzy and a little bit dazed. Captain America touched my shoulder

"I believe he's here for the Hulk" he said.

Captain fell to the floor and I smacked my head on the table. When I awoke I was on the floor wearing the colors of red white and blue. I stood up. Riley, I mean me was looking at my hair and my costume.

"No no, have to be in wrong costume right?" Riley laughed.

"What just happened?" Sam said.

"I believe Riley and Steve switched minds," Mesmorizer said. "Did you really think I'd help you?"

"I mean Captain America is awesome but I'm not ready to be an avenger" I said.

"Your powers are nice and all but I would love my body back." Riley said.

"It was through the touching."

Thor got closer but the villain pushed him onto me. I ended up in Thor's body and Thor in Captain America's. I looked at the hammer very tempted to pick it up. I put my hand around the handle and tried to lift it. "You are not worthy." Captain America said in an Asguadian accent.

"Make him switch us back." Captain America and his Asguadian accent picked up Mjlnior and hit Mesmorizer

"What I really called you for is for a message" Fury said.

"Mesmorizer was supposed to help Hulk with his mind problems I need you all to.

"This is a partner mission, well it's a man hunt mission and the partners I chose is Nova and Speedy" he said. We fist bumped each other.

"He finally trust us alone" I whispered and Nova chuckled.

"Meet me after you all put away Mesmorizer."

Everyone hesitated, in case their bodies switch.

Thor punched Mesmorizer knocking him out and smiled proudly. "Problem solved"

--------
"Alright what is this mission about?" Nova asked.

"You two are my fastest members, and I hope you can find her as fast as you can embarrass yourselves" he said.

"That should be pretty fast for Riley over here" Sam said. I punched playfully.

"Her name is Robin, Robin Silver" Fury said.

"What makes her so special?"

"Thats the mission. We dont know. "
------very imoportant, if not read,then you'll miss out -------------------

Hey guys unfortunately Bucket Head is over. I had a great time writing it, but don't worry Bucket Head Two is probably out by the time you finish reading this, I hope you enjoy that book as much as you enjoy this one,

Bucket Head two is continuing the last page of the story. I bid you fare well until the day we meet again

-Super Geek out

(FUTURE AUTHOR!: "Lost Memories" you are welcomed to read my other books. All are Sci-fi. But enjoy my works and I'm happy you made this book what it is.)