Chapter 34: Chicago

I was forced to be held back from the team due to my anger not calming down. I would have just ended up ruining my reputation. I can honestly see that happening.

"So the Tricarrier is done and I want you to live with Peter" Nick said.

"Yeah yeah I know. Should I change my name too?" I smiled

"I want you to tell the others to pack up and move out" he said. I jump and run around the room.

"More space to run" I laughed.

"Now about that out burst" he said.

"Before I moved I had to fend for myself. I don't take hits lightly. From a villain maybe. But from people who have no buisness hitting me it gets on my nerves. But we don't have enough time to talk about where it started." I held my arm.

"I have all the time in the world" he said.

"Well when I woke up in the hospital from the burn from the fire" I started.

"Just get to the part of why you hate Chicago"

"I never said I hated Chicago."

"Then think of this as a little therapy session that you desperately need."

I squinted my eyes. "You don't need to be snippy about it."

(Flashback)

"Mom I don't need your help it maybe be my freshman year of high school but it's not going to be my last" I laughed.

"Oh honey just don't get into any trouble" she replied.

I laughed "I won't" (I was pretty cheery) After I went to school a big commotion was going on. I was a new kid who came to school. Some guy was looking at me through to whole way I was walking..

So by the end of the day he managed to creep me the hell out. "Hey." He snapped my bra strap

"What the hell is wrong with you" I hissed.

"It's just a warm welcome from the one and only." He punched my shoulder.

(End of flash back)

"So you became scared of some boy" Nick asked confused. More confused than I thought he'd be. I shrug.

"No! He's where I got my temper from. The constant harrassment didn't do well for me."

"Don't worry Chicago will be the least of your worries. Someone was definitely messing with you." Nick said checking his watch.

Messing with me?

The Tricarrier revved it's engines and flew off
with us inside. "Where are we going?" I peer at the bottom.

"Picking up your tiny dear friends" he said. "The itsy bitsy spider man, White Kitty, Power kid, Iron hand, and Nova the human candle light" he laughed louder.

"What are you talking about" I was confused.

"They are on board sir" A guy said.

"Good" he wiped a tear from his eye.

He brought me to the entrance and stood there was five mini super heroes. "What the hell?" I say. They all ran up to me

"Pick me up" Nova yelled. "First off you can fly, second I already have the itsy bitsy Spider-Man". I smiled finally getting the jokes Fury,

"Yeah! Wait...... woooow" Spider-Man huffed

"Have fun, baby sitter"Fury pushed us into a daycare center.

"Just incase they get out of hand, we have bots."

"You leave me with these kids?" I yelled.

"We were just my shortened" White Tiger said.

"Your mask is so cute with your little paws" I laugh and sat on a block. I played with Tiger's hands but she didn't seem amused.

"Speedy get up slowly" Nova said.

"Why?" I crossed my legs and I fell onto the floor.

"HI" A snot nosed kid was hiding in the block.

I gave him a tissue for his nose but he threw a tantrum. "I don't want it."