Sinful Love

DAHYUN x JIMIN
story description: a story about Dahyun and Jimin that becomes step siblings because of her mother who married a billionaire and her daughter just find it out lately which she's so upset, and there's jimin the most popular person in the university which every girls is so crazy over him because of being the perfect son.

------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

"What have you don't understand from what i told you Dahyun?" Her mother said while driving towards on their new house with her new husband.

"You want to know why I'm being like this huh mom? You didn't tell me that you just get married suddenly with a completely stranger and you didn't even inform me so early and now you forcing me to come with you to that damn house!"

She said angrily and she immediately laid her back on the car and look outside with her cross arms.

"Just bring me to the house of grandma and grandpa, i don't want to be with you" she said again which made her mom look at her.

"Alright, I'm sorry and I'll pay from what i did, that I did not inform you about this, but don't you like it? That I'm already happy after what i have experience with your dad before" her mom said while looking at the road and looking at her at the same time.

"Let's just talk if i already cool down" she said and close her eyes and her mother just heavenly breath out.

She really can't control her daughter attitude, especially she's so upset from what happen and from what she just find out.

Until they reach the house and she start to open her eyes to look outside and found the huge house.

She start to look at her mother with her parted mouth.

Then she saw that there's some people waiting outside of the house and she guess that one of them must be her mother's new husband.

She stop her car in front of the house and they start to get out while she's busy looking around while wearing her denim jacket with her denim shorts and wearing her shades that's on her head already.

And she saw her mother run towards on her husband and they kissed each other which made her rolled her eyes.

"Yikes" she said and cross her arms and her parents hear that.

"Btw Jonathan, this is my only daughter Dahyun, and sweetie that's Jonathan your new father" her mom said while pulling her towards him and he start to hugged her.