DREAM

TAEHYUNG x TZUYU
story Description: Taehyung and tzuyu get married in their early age when they still senior high school student, it was happen all because of his mother who really likes tzuyu to be his wife even though Taehyung completely don't like tzuyu but to what he acts towards on her, he likes her...but what could be happen after they become newly Weds now? Is it going well? Or it's going to be so worst than ever? That their marriage go upside down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Tzuyu and Taehyung is currently sleeping in one bed right now while hugging each other and the sun already rise up but both of them still don't want to get up from their bed and just enjoy their sleep while hugging each other.

But tzuyu got wake up, she start to stretch up but it was stop when she saw Taehyung is still sleeping and hugging her waist which made her smile.

"Good morning" she said while touching his face and she saw that he smile and pull her body towards on him.

"Good morning honey" he said which made her blush so hard that cause her to hide on his chest.

"Honey?" She said while biting her nails.

"Yes, you're my honey, my wife" he said which made her look up to him.

"It's really feel good to hear from you that you calling me your wife, I finally got one of my goals" she said while smiling at him which made him smile too and kiss her forehead, then they get back hugging each other to continue sleeping...

But then...

IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM.

"Agh! What's that noise?" Taehyung said who just seat up on his bed after hearing a annoying ringtone which made him wake up.

He look at the person beside him and found tzuyu just smiling while moving and currently sleeping, he just sigh after remembering that he's already married with tzuyu for already four months.

Until tzuyu start to wake up in early morning which it's 5:00 AM which really annoyed Taehyung who just take a little nap all because of that annoying alarm.

Tzuyu start to turn it off when she saw Taehyung is already seating at the bed, she seat at the bed also to look at him.

"You're already awake, going on work already?" She said sweetly, he look at her with his mad face.

"Yes I have a work today, but I just take a little nap and now I don't have enough sleep all because of your annoying alarm!" He said madly which made her startled then he just immediately laid on their bed and cover himself by the pink blanket.

She just pout because she's upset because of what he did to her.

But she just get up from the bed to start her morning routine as his wife.

Especially his parents or should I say her parents already is out of town since last day just for the both of them, also Taehyung's little brother is with his parents right now, to not disturb them on their honeymoon.

But still now, there's nothing happen from the both of them.

Right now, tzuyu is already wearing her casual clothes that she going to wear to buy groceries to cook for the breakfast, she's wearing a jacket too because it's was so cold right now on their town.