Its Illegal to date me

DAHYUN x JIMIN
story Description: Dahyun is a normal student in this story and Jimin is the newest teacher in their campus that half of the girls in their campus have a crush on him because of his charming face and his kindness too, he's good at teaching too which making his students fell in love more to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Each of girls in the campus right now is running towards on their own classroom because they heard at the speaker in every corner of the building saying that the director is coming.

If the director saw a lot of students outside of their classroom while their teachers is on the meeting, they will be detained, which means they will stay at school till midnight.

The class 2 students is already inside of their classroom also seating on their chairs, because the director is so strict towards on each students in the hanlim university, the director always wants to the students looks professional to be successful in the future.

There's a group of girls inside of class 2 right who's busy having a conversation right now about the new professor who will be on their class later on.

And one of them already see that new teacher, who's currently smiling because she still remember how that prof looks so charming, she just ignore her friends to mind her own world, which imagining that prof face.

She's cupping her face while her arms is on the table and just smiling.

Until she heard her classmates saying the new professor is coming, which made her immediately fix herself and make herself looks so pretty by looking at her phone.

She look outside and found the director with the new prof on his back, which made her smile a little.

Then they start to came inside of their classroom and the students finally saw their new professor which made them starting to whispering to each other because of how charming their prof is and looks like just same age to them.

"Good afternoon class" the director said and all of them greet him.

"I'm with your new professor, Mr. Park Jimin he use to study here before and graduated with high grades and got a lot of achievements and become professional now, I once hold him before and see? All because of my strict rules he become like this, and all of you need to remember this, let him be your role model and respect him, do you all understand?" The director said and they said yes.

"Alright, Mr. Park you may introduce yourself now" the director said, and he just smile because for him the director already introduce him to his class.

"Hi class, I'm Prof Jimin park I think I will be your senior too because like what the director said I use to study here and graduate here, and I hope in the future you all will cooperate with me, thank you" he said while smiling which made his class smile widely too by only looking at him especially the girl who's busy mesmerizing his face from the back, which is Dahyun Kim.

She found him as perfect to her ideal guy that really made her heart flutter and currently blushing so hard while looking at him.

----------------------------

All of them get out from the classroom after prof park finish his discussion but there's only one left which is Dahyun.