THE ROYAL ENGAGEMENT

TZUYU x TAEHYUNG
story Description: a story about the two character in the story who's inside of royal family but which of them is on lower class which means it's really well known meanwhile the other one was on higher class, a story about prince Taehyung who is the eldest son of the king of the country and tzuyu the simple princes with her own palace that on lower class, the story will began now

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

"Are you sure mom that you will not come with me?" Tzuyu said to her mom who's on the kitchen busy cooking and cleaning.

"Darling, you're lady now and you can do it by your own and what is your father's reminder?" Her mother said while facing her daughter and tzuyu just sigh

"Be yourself and if someone will bully you, protect yourself and show how you're not affected and always wear smile to everyone" tzuyu said which is her late father reminder to her since she was kid.

"That's right and always bring that with you ok? Catch more friends in royal university, you deserve to be there, go on now,.you might be late" her mom said and it was made her relax now and she nodded and immediately kiss her mother's cheek and run outside.

She come out from their palace and she take a breath first before going to her bicycle to go in royal university which a school for royal prince and princess.

She was invited to be in the school, because till now they consider her and her family is part of royal family till now.

But they're on the lower class who only have a little chance to be a queen.

But that's not what tzuyu wants, she only want is to study and learn new things at her new school.

She already arrive from the outside of the school and she saw a lot of cars coming inside with their palace flags on it.

She get up from her bike and pull it with her towards on the bike parking lot while looking at the cars that driving inside and also to the students who looks so elegant.

She can't help but to amaze and her mouth was already widely open all because of it.

After she park her bike, she walk towards on the gate but before she show her ID to the guard someone bump on her which made her say sorry.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you" a guy said who bump on her and they look at each other.

And tzuyu found this guy looks so cute and handsome.

"Wait, you're new here right? Cuz you're unfamiliar" he said and she shyly nodded.

"Ohh I'm right, and also your uniform, sorry to say, but you're in lower class"

"Y-yeah"

"Okay, have fun here in royal university, bye" he said while smiling and he immediately walk away and tzuyu immediately breath out.

"Whoo, that guy look is breathtaking" she said and she show her ID to the guard and she thank him and she start to get inside and finally she saw a huge buildings inside and huge fountains and also huge park which students are having their own time and meeting their old friends.