Destined to Own You

NAYEON x JUNGKOOK
story Description: Jungkook is a rich man here who's disabled, a man who can't walk after the biggest accident happen to him that cause his parents died, Nayeon is also a rich but after her father married other woman since she was a kid, her life become miserable and it feels like the life of Cinderella but she didn't expect that her second mom will plan to kill her, all of them thought she was dead but no.. someone save her

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Nayeon is still unconscious for one month and still healing all of her bruises that she got from the accident which was made by her second mom that they thought she's already dead but she's alive and still breathing.

But she's still unconscious and living into a mansion that was own by Jungkook, who found her at the middle of the road where his house was just near to the place that found her.

His doctor already check her condition and there's nothing wrong about her condition, but if she wakes up and didn't remember anything, maybe her head was hit to something hard that cause her to have an amnesia.

You thinking if why Jungkook save her even he's disabled, his guard is the one who pick her up to brought in his house to be heal.

He has a lot of maids and a lot of guards who's taking care of him because there's a lot of people trying to kill him that's why when he coming to his company, he has his private guards who will make sure his safety.

And Jungkook knows who is she, because her father and his father are close friends and he already saw her since they were kids because of his father birthday that time, but they didn't communicate cuz that time Nayeon is so shy and just want to stay on the side and play with her Barbie dolls.

But now, he didn't get any news about her if what is happening on her life or the friend of his father cuz he's busy fixing his own problem, by knowing who killed his parents and who is the murderer trying to kill him.

But right now, the head maid immediately told to Jungkook that she's already awake, that's why his personal assistant brought him to the room where Nayeon is staying right now.

He also told to the maid to call his doctor to come to his house now to check her condition, but then his personal assistant open the door for him to see her is she's already awake.

And it's true, she's already awake and his personal assistant bow at her and the maid help Nayeon to seat at the bed while she's looking around and being so confuse.

"W-where I am?" She ask and look at him who's seating on his automatic chair.

"At my house, how's your feeling Nayeon?" He ask while looking at her and yeah, he has a blanket on his thighs.

"H-how did you know my name? And why I'm at your house?" She said with her confuse face. Until his personal assistant explain to her what is the reason.

"It's so long story if my boss will tell you the reason why he knows you, but I can say why you're here, we saw you unconscious outside of this jeon's village with a lot of bruises which we didn't know how you get those" his personal assistant said name Michael and Nayeon start to think about what happen to that day.