THROUGH MY HEART

NAYEON x JUNGKOOK
Story Description: a story about a very rich family and their neighborhood, this rich family has a successful businesses around the world which everybody respect them especially the three son's of jeon, and the lucky neighbor who is making a stories about her crush who is one of the son of jeon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NAYEON POV

Call me stalker or weirdo, but I'm still the luckiest girl in this country, you're curious? Well i would like to tell you why I'm lucky.

First, i was currently living in a small house and my neighbor is one of the world's successful business family, and it was the jeon family.

Well if you going to ask if i already meet them.

Uhm yeah, i already meet them but not totally that i having a talk with them, but i already saw the owner and the founder of Jeon's group of company in the whole country.

He has a three kids, and all of them are boys, the eldest is jin, the second is Jimin and the youngest, my ultimate crush and my dream guy, Jungkook or known as Jk.

Everyone know him by his nickname jk, he's a football player, he has a lot of talents, he can do everything aside of running their business.

I've heard that he don't want to take over their family business and just give it to his brothers, that they really deserve.

Second and the last, i was been enroll in the same school with the jeon's, guess who allow me? It's just Mrs. Jeon!

She's so nice, unlike her husband who's so strict towards to his relatives, he's so focus to his passion and obviously it's their business, he's already getting older and he wants his son to run their number of companies in the world.

Oh yeah i forgot, i just saw in the news that the main building of Jeon group of companies is the world's largest building in the world and the most successful and popular company in the world.

That's why their family frame is every part of the country and they really put it on huge billboard.

If you were thinking that they're Mafia, uhm it's not true, they're just looks fierce which made them looks powerful, especially my baby jk.

"Honey, stop doing it, eat first"

I stop from using my laptop and typing a new chapter to my Wattpad story when my mom interrupt me who's busy at the news since she came home.

Then i just did what she told me, i fix my eyeglasses and eat the food she prepared for me.

"How's your day in your new school honey?" Mom ask and i just gulp.

"It's very cool mom"

"Well i heard that your ultimate dream guy is studying in that school too" hmom said which made me look at her.

"Of course he do, remember his mother offer me an scholarship for that school"

"To study and try your luck to get his attention" mom tease and i just rolled my eyes.