Be together forever

NAYEON x JUNGKOOK
story Description: Nayeon is still broke after what happen to his fiance junghoon who had a car accident during their business trip with his other staffs, but there's one thing that junghoon didn't tell to nayeon about his brother who has opposite personality to junghoon, what is going to happen if Nayeon found out that secret?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NAYEON POV

it's been a year since he left me alone.

It's been a year since i still can't move on, I really miss him everyday every night.

Our friends didn't stop from coming to my home to visit me and check my condition, they really know how it's hard for me to accept it.

One thing made me so depress after his death, was our last moment together.

When we fight, because i don't want him to go on other country without his dad's permission, even he really want to save their company by doing a business trip to meet the other shareholders or the investors.

But bad luck, junghoon had a accident before coming back in korea, i was so happy that his assistant told me that day that they already coming home and everything was successful.

And that's the last call of junghoon assistant updating me about them coming home.

But i I never expecting that he mean of coming home, was home of god.

I'm right here inside of my bedroom watching our video together because this day is our 3rd yr anniversary.

I prepare a food for us and his picture was beside me.

I can't help but to smile while watching him to our video, i saw that he really look so happy in the video which making me tear up again.

But i wipe it away and grab his picture and look at it.

"I know you really don't like seeing me cry, cuz for sure if you found me crying, you will get mad at me, but junghoon.. I cant help not to cry, i really miss you so bad" i said and tears keep on coming out, i hug his photo frame with my eyes close.

Until my moment was cut off, when my phone suddenly rings, then i grab my phone to check who's the caller.

And found that it was jihyo, which is Junghoon cousin, for what i know, junghoon doesn't have a brother.

Then i immediately wipe my tears away and answer the call.

"Yes Jihyo?" I said

"We preparing something here at junghoon's parents home for the anniversary of you both and also for his birthday next week"

"You collide his birthday to our anniversary this day?" I ask

"Yes nayeon, I'm sorry we didn't tell you that plan, there's just a very important thing happen that's why" she said and i just hummed while nodding.

"Are you coming?" She ask and i nodded.

"Yeah, i will come" i said while smiling.