37

Reeve

.

"And you think what you are doing will work, Dodong Reeve? O baka naman torture and aabutin mo sa sarili mo. Huwag mo nalang kayang ituloy?"

"You scared shit!" Sapak ni Deigo sa ulo ni Morris.

"What the fudge! That was harsh, Digs. Let's do sparing and make it easy. Come on! Show me your combat moves."

Pumwesto si Morris at naghahamon ng suntukan kay Digs. The two positions and seem like they're getting into this again.

"Damn, sure. Akala mo susuko ako? Huh, it's not in my dictionary, Digs. I am a man of my word, wisdom, and—" si Morris kay Diego.

"And a dick!" Diego continued, and I chuckled. 

Diego let go a jab on Morris's face, but Morris was quick and ducked down. I shook my head and smirked again. The two is giving me the shits at this early. Nagsisimula na naman ang kabaliwan ng dalawang ito.

"You know what's hard on you, Mors? Wala ka yatang puso pagdating sa babae."

"Yeah? I don't need them with me, Digs. Sakit lang sila ng ulo. Wala akong ulo. Kaya ayaw ko!" Sabay pakawala nang suntok ni Morris kay Diego at mabilis na umilag si Diego sa kamao niya.

Their bodies sway like they dance the tango. I laughed at the two. They look like monkeys playing poker with each other.

"That's enough. It doesn't suit the beast to dance a tango, bro." I chuckled, walked toward them, and sat down.

"Hear that? Listen to the dragon, Digs. . . Reeve is no longer a baby squeak now. He has turned into a dinosaur." Morris sat beside me with a grin, and Diego stood up before us.

"The two dino dragon. Heck! I miss Diezel in times like this. Mas mabuti pa ang lalaking iyon maayos kausap. Kumusta na kaya ang gorilla?" si Diego.

"I bet he's having a good time. There are a lot of sexy women over there. I bet he's drooling." Morris smirked, and I shook my head.

Diezel is on leave with an extraordinary mission. . . finding Nemo. We won't see him for months. He called me last night because he missed me. 

Ang baliw talaga ng mukong na iyon. Tumawag lang dahil na miss niya ako at gustong puntahan ko siya sa Ibiza.

"Did he call you last night? He called me early in the morning," Diego snorted. "He wants me to visit him. He couldn't find Nemo. It was a hard task."

"Who wants to find Nemo anyway? No one, right? Kaya siya sumugal dahil gusto niyang tangapin siya pabalik ng mga putting tupa. Too bad, I will never go back to the clan. I am happy here," Morris mouthed and rested his head on the recliner.

Tumahimik na ako. I don't want to say about Diezel's decision. It was his choice, and all of the boys respected that.

"By the way, how's Melissa? Nakuha mo na ba ang gusto mo?" Morris asked seriously, and I straightened myself.

I nod. "Yes, but I am not happy, Mors. I want to see her more often."

"Damn, that's crazy, Reeve! Alam naman natin na may asawa na siya. Ba't mo pa hahawakan? Just let go, Reeve. There are more fishes in the ocean. I'm sure there are a lot that is much better than her," Morris suggested.

"I beg to disagree, Mors. This is what happens if you don't know what it feels like to be with someone." Diego stood up and looked at Morris seriously.

"Look at me. I am no longer Diego De Luna but Samuel Smith. And guess what? I am happy. Cariena and I are both happy with our kids, and that's all it matters. Hindi na mahalaga sa akin ang ibang bagay at ang yaman ko sa mundo. What's the point of going back to the clan and fighting for blood? I don't want to do that. I have a family to protect, Mors."