13

Reeve's POV

.

I tried as hard as I could to stop my desire for her. But tonight, I could no longer contain this as she made the first move.

I love her, and I'm sure about that. Although I had this persistent feeling, I didn't let it affect me. I kissed her hard, and she responded the way I wanted.

It's feverish. The heat travels so damn fast inside me. I wanted to make it slow for her, but she could not stop herself.

"Mel, love," I whispered and kissed the intimate hole of her neck. She gasped, trying to hold her moans.

Mabilis ang galaw ng kamay ko at isa-isang natangal ang damit sa katawan niya. Huminto kaming pareho na habol ang hininga at tinitigan ko siya sa mata.

I want her to think about this thoroughly. Yes, I fucking want her, but something is bogging me again, and it's not right.

"Reeve. . ." Hawak niya sa pisngi ko at mabilis ang halik na ginawa niya sa labi ko.

I kissed her with equal fervor and scooped her body so that she could settle on the countertop. We are not even the house.

Nandito lang kaming dalawa sa maliit na kubo na meron sa tuktok na ito. We had a nice dessert, and a little drink of coconut wine. It was freshly made this morning and it tasted like soft drinks. Matamis pero nakalalasing.

"T-Tell me to stop, Mel. I will obey you. I will do whatever you want me to do. It's on you tonight, love. I want you to know that." I groaned, and she parted her legs for me to settle in between.

Sandali ko munang siyang tinitigan at alam ko na wala akong sagot na makukuha sa kanya. Hinaplos ko ang mukha niya at hinalikan siya.

My hand captured the perfect shape of her breast and kneaded it. Her body arched in a wave sensation, and her breathing ragged like a moan.

Natangal na niya ang batones sa pantalon ko at bahagya ko itong naibaba. Tumingala siya at binigyang diin ang leeg para sa akin.

I licked her, scraping and leaving kiss marks on her neck. She moaned beautifully when my mouth reached the sweetness of her valley. Her hands never stop rubbing my nape and swirling my hair into different waves.

"My God, Reeve!" Haplos niya sa buhok at bumaba ang halik ko sa tiyan niya.

I couldn't wait to taste her. I love everything about her, and it's turning me on to a different level. But, unfortunately, there's no bed inside here. It's only a flat chair that will perfectly fit one person.

Gawa sa kahoy lang din ito at upuan na puwedeng matulugan mo. Pansamantalang imbakan ang bodegang ito ng mga niyog. At walang laman ito ngayon, dahil nilinis ko ito noong nakaraang araw, at naibenta na namin ni Manong ang mga niyog na naipon namin.

"Take me, Reeve. I want you. I want all of you," she said and kissed me hard. She wrapped her legs around me, and her hands traveled all over me. I feel her and her touch push me to the end of madness. I briefly sat down and cradled her in between.

Wala na siyang saplot dahil mabilis ko itong natangal sa kanya. Samantalang ako ay nakapantalon pa. Pero hindi hadlang ito, dahil kanina ko ito naibaba.

"Reeve. . ." She moaned when she felt my mouth closing over the tip of her breast. I sensually licked it and suckled the end of her nipple while my other hand massaged the other one.

Umarko ang katawan niya at ramdam ko ang pagbaon ng koko niya sa balat sa likod ko. I hold her body tightly and she arche towards me. Her wild body sensation gives me a lot of drive to go more wilder to her needs.

"I want to devour you, love," I said raggedly.

"I don't care anymore, Reeve. I just want you. It has to be you," lambing na sagot niya at titig sa mga mata ko.

My hand came down to her intimate part below, and as I sensually rubbed her, her eyes weakly shut as the sensation took over her. I kissed her again, and it was never-ending. She's wet and is ready for whatever will happen tonight.

I can taste and smell our hearts and desire. It's ravishingly sweet and compound. We let our body fulfill our wants, and as our lips locked in so much kissing. I groaned when I felt her hand touch the length of me.

"Fuck." I cursed when he felt her hand.

"Not your hand, Mel." Hawak ko sa kamay niya at ibinalik niyang mabilis ang labi sa akin.

I swallowed hard while we kissed and moved her body to the small, long wooden chair. 

She smiled and patiently waited as I tried to remove my pants. This is insane, and I heard her laugh when she saw my nakedness. I'm looking at her with warnings. I will not stop, and I have nothing with me.

"I will try to pull out at the right time, love. So don't worry," I said and started kissing her.

The pleasure is overwhelming as it builds up so quickly inside me. My hand skimmed into her and slid it in between her core. I kissed her long enough, and as my kisses went down to her neck, she moved a little bit, giving me the best position on top.

"God, you are so beautiful, Mel," I said, encircling her clit, making her body arch in a delightful sensation. She moaned, and it was beautiful to hear a sensation voice of lust from her. I love how she called my name. It's like she wants me to go deeper and go more wilder.

I continue my unrelenting torment, increasing each pressure, stroke by stroke, touch by touch, and kiss by kiss. Finally, I felt her orgasm in my mouth as I kissed her intimate part. Her body twitched beneath my touch, and her moan came out loud, shaking and almost screaming, wailing in exquisite pleasure and mind-blowing release.

"Ah! Reeve...p-please," she said in her pleading.

My fingers were still there, performing their magic to a constant extent. The intense, wild sensation built up inside me until I thrashed beneath her. I shifted my position, and I am no top. I'm sweating too much and out of control.

It's going to be fucked, but the hell, I want her. So I lowered myself and held her legs, pulling her closer to where she and my evident member had her eyes shut when she felt it. And straight away, I felt her tightness, and I swore hard.

Dammit. I was right. I'm her first, and this is our fucking first night. Damn it.

"I love you, Melissa. I love you, babe." I deliberately moved and made considerable pain in her face with the slow thrust. Finally, I stopped, and with heavy breathing, I watched her lovely face.

Huminto akong saglit dahil nakikita ko ang takot sa mga mata niya. Pero nang ngumiti siya at tumango ay agad ko na akong gumalaw at pumikit na.

"M-Mahal kita, Reeve. . . I love you." Her words came out huskily like a whisper, giving me satisfaction. I claimed her again, giving her a bruising kiss. And slowly filling her up until the end, I finally got inside her.

Hearing out of her long moan, I took in a shuddering breath and thrust slowly inside me. Ilang ulit ang pagtawag niya sa pangalan ko at nawala ako sa sariling pagpigil.

My desire overpowered me, and my powerful thrust parted her world and spun my life in a circle. Each movement was like a wild river running through eternity. Each thrust was heaven.

As I increased my speed, the searing sensation became more intense in pure sexual gratification. I pounded into her so fucking hard, and my whole body trembled in sweet release. 

.

c.m. louden

p.s, please vote for support. thanks