1 MILLION READS?!?

HOLY HECK YOU GUYS 😭
As of today, July 18, 2023, two and a half years after publishing this book, ATEEZ Imagines has reached 1 MILLION READS! 🎉

This is my third book to reach that milestone (which is insane btw??) the other two being BTS Imagines and BTS Imagines 2.

I never expected this book to be as popular as it is. ATEEZ have always been a small, under-appreciated group to me, so the fact that I've reached this huge milestone is baffling. I didn't think anyone would read this book because they weren't very well-known, but I've been very pleasantly surprised by the outpouring of support from all of you.
When I first started this book, I had readers who read my BTS imagines books and a lot of them started reading this book just because they liked my writing. They didn't even know who ATEEZ were, they just wanted to read because of my writing. Because they read this book, they ended up becoming Atinys 🥹 WHICH IS CRAZY TO ME. My book turned people into Atinys??! 🤯 What a concept.

This book was actually supposed to hit 1M reads a couple months ago but I wasn't ready yet. As you all know I've been VERY busy and overwhelmed lately (oof) also I didn't have any new imagines finished so I kept deleting old author's note chapters to make the read count go down 😂

Anyway, I don't want to ramble too much but THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Everyone who's read this and enjoyed it and continued to stick around for new chapters thank you! I wouldn't have been able to reach this many reads if it weren't for you guys!
Anyone who's left positive comments thank you as well! You may not realize, but your comments motivate me greatly, especially the ones about the uniqueness of my imagines, how immersive they are, the details in my writing, or ones saying my imagines are the "best ones you've read on Wattpad." Again, that's crazy for me to wrap my mind around. Out of all the ATEEZ imagines books out there, mine is the best??? Anyway, those comments are my favorite ones. They really hit me in the feels and give me that push to keep writing. SO THANK YOU AGAIN!!

My inspiration for writing for ATEEZ has been very high recently and I have so much in store that I can wait to share with you guys!

- Lila 🖤💜