ATEEZ ✦ Living With 8 Vampires | Part 3

It's been nearly two years since the last LW8V update?! I'm sooo sorry you guys. Each update is 7,000+ words so it's a lot of writing and planning. Also this series is my baby, so I want it to be absolutely perfect before publishing. I did not intend for it to take this long, but thank you all for your patience and I hope you enjoy! 🦇

Word count: 7,913

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You sat at work, bored out of your mind, fingers tapping on the nearest surface as you stared off into space

You sat at work, bored out of your mind, fingers tapping on the nearest surface as you stared off into space. Your phone began to ring, catching your attention—it was a FaceTime call from Seonghwa.
Upon seeing his name pop up, you were confused. You accepted the call, watching the screen until the top part of Seonghwa's head showed up. All you could see was the top of his raven-colored hair and his eyebrows.

"Seonghwa, how did you—" You began to ask.
"Mingi taught me how to Face... Time." He explained.
You immediately begin to panic because of all people Seonghwa was the one FaceTimeing you.
"What's wrong?" You asked, knowing immediately that there had to be an issue back at home.
"My sanity is slowly leaving me." He answered.
"What? What's going on?"
"The boys have turned to savagery."
"Oh no."
You then hear a scream, and because Seonghwa is only showing the top of his head, you see Hongjoong in the background running past shouting, "Give it to me!"
He then pummels Wooyoung, tackling him to the ground, a loud thud resonating on the other end of the line.
"I have lost Hongjoong to the others." Seonghwa stated abruptly.
"Oh jeez." You muttered. "What happened?"
"I wish I could tell you."
"Listen. I have a lunch break in 10 minutes. Let everyone know I'm expecting a group FaceTime."
"Very well."

Seonghwa then attempted to hang up, his strong brows pulled together in concentration as he tapped the screen a few times before finally hanging up. You let out an exasperated sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose.

When on your break, you went somewhere you could be alone because you knew the call you were about to make would be a messy one.
You FaceTimed Seonghwa, praying that he knew how to respond to a video chat call. It took a while before you got an answer. Yeosang's face popped up on the screen, his lips pressed together and brows scrunched in worry.
"Yeosang?"
"Seonghwa is a little... busy right now." Yeosang informed you as he propped the phone up somewhere, stepping back and taking a seat on the couch with the others.
Wooyoung's hair was an absolute mess. It was sticking up everywhere and looked as if it had been grabbed a few times, presumably by Hongjoong. The vampire kept his eyes focused on his hands that were clasped together on his lap. Hongjoong looked similar, his gaze stayed focused on the floor as his face showed immense guilt and shame. Mingi seemed shifty, his eyes looking everywhere but the phone. Jongho had his head resting against the back of the couch as he stared at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh. San's shirt appeared to be ripped and hanging off his shoulder, and Yunho had a rash on his cheek and upper neck.